Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did 3 people from Sun deck go to ORG?

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Did 3 people from Sun deck go to ORG?

Just saw in another forum that 3 people from the forum might have gotten the 'call up'. Anyone know who it was? Congrats
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Did 3 people from Sun deck go to ORG?

meh

Old Red Guard Reject

Nah. I'd rather be here.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

yea it doesn't make a difference to me. I don't know what the policy is anyways. If its 3 a year... that isn't very much. I just hope someday they let us start the game threads here.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0

If it didn't make a difference to you, why start a thread about it??? Personally, I think the concept of getting 'called up' is rather silly. It's just an internet board, lol. But, hey, I guess they have their opinions as to why they would rather not read what certain people write.

I have been here a long time, and honestly I dont care about being called up, I just care about simple baseball chatting, and the fact of not having game threads in this forum makes me a little ill.
    Bowled 12, 300 games, I'm BACK!!

Bowling a 300 game never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by Ohioballplayer View Post
    I have been here a long time, and honestly I dont care about being called up, I just care about simple baseball chatting, and the fact of not having game threads in this forum makes me a little ill.

Don't you know that we are all just a bunch of rabble? We don't deserve game threads, we can hardly even feed ourselves or understand what OBP means.

9. Likes:

Bob Borkowski (04-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by aerontg View Post
    If it didn't make a difference to you, why start a thread about it??? Personally, I think the concept of getting 'called up' is rather silly. It's just an internet board, lol. But, hey, I guess they have their opinions as to why they would rather not read what certain people write.
    Just wanted to know how the community works more. Just curious. Shame on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohioballplayer View Post
    I think next season I'm got a good idea for somewhere that we can have a live game thread...... it will be even better than a game thread.

I wish it was me. No such luck. My last vote was really lopsided against me. Not really sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    I wish it was me. No such luck. My last vote was really lopsided against me. Not really sure why.
    How do you know when a vote occurs? If you are elected can you turn it down.

I am just curious, I know I don't have a shot due to multiple infractions and a 2 week ban.

Yeah, I was in the ORG once. I was in the ORG for 21 days - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never have to click the back button in the ORG, somebody else types for you. It was great. You hit soft keys for typing practice, the monitors are like cathedrals, the internet connections all have customer support, and the women all have long legs and brains.

I thought u just had to have a certain amount of post. I must be wrong.

I honestly don't understand the whole thing, all it does is divide the Reds fans. They should all be put into one. If people really know what they're talking about, I don't see why they need a pat on the back or accolade of someone telling them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orodle View Post
    Yeah, I was in the ORG once. I was in the ORG for 21 days - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never have to click the back button in the ORG, somebody else types for you. It was great. You hit soft keys for typing practice, the monitors are like cathedrals, the internet connections all have customer support, and the women all have long legs and brains.

Turn Off Ads?