Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did 3 people from Sun deck go to ORG?

Re: Did 3 people from Sun deck go to ORG?

Someone pm'ed me and said they were going to nominate me to the ORG. I never heard back from them. Maybe I haven't been around long enough?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Orodle View Post
    Yeah, I was in the ORG once. I was in the ORG for 21 days - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never have to click the back button in the ORG, somebody else types for you. It was great. You hit soft keys for typing practice, the monitors are like cathedrals, the internet connections all have customer support, and the women all have long legs and brains.
    classic:notworthy
    haha
    "The Hall of Fame is there to keep alive the memory of people. You don't need to do that with people like Buck [O'Niel] and Joe [Nuxhall]. Nobody's forgetting those guys."

- Joe Posnanski

Yeah, I was in the ORG once. I was in the ORG for 21 days - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never have to click the back button in the ORG, somebody else types for you. It was great. You hit soft keys for typing practice, the monitors are like cathedrals, the internet connections all have customer support, and the women all have long legs and brains.

5. Likes:

Bob Borkowski (04-28-2013)

EXCELLENT POST
    SECOND PLACE DOESN'T CONCERN ME

I laughed out loud at this. I hope your posts in the Sun Deck are just as good--I'm going to keep an eye out for them just in case you're ever up for election.

most people dont seem to agree with my opinions on this board so dont get your hopes up

This issue has been debated ad nauesum and the rules are what they are. Based on past history and some of the above responses, I don't see anything constructive coming out of this thread, so I'm closing it. If you have questions, I suggest first reading the "About Us" section that is presented to you upon registration; if you have other specific questions, please PM an administrator.

To address the original question, there is no set number of people who receive access each year - it's purely based on receiving 75% of votes from ORG members who participate.

Turn Off Ads?