Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Bengals Line rumor

  1. #1
    Member icehole3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Posts
    3,109

    Bengals Line rumor

    I listened last night to Bengals Line and Lapham said there is a rumor going around at Paul Brown that with the seat licenses coming up Mike Brown will buy out Marvin's last year and then do a total clean sweep of the coaches. Said that Zimmer and Fitzgerald would still be under contract (didnt know this, he didnt have to pay those two this year because of their previous contracts with ATL and BALT, so Mikey boy got them for free this year, no wonder they were hired) but, he thinks Zimmer will say screw that Im leaving since he'll be like the violinist on the Titanic. He said Mikey Boy will only come out of hibernation when there's money to be made. Thats why no Chad trade because of the cap hit and youre stuck with 3 first rounders you have to pay for.



  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member Reds4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,927

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    It doesn't matter if they do fire Marvin, this organization is going no where as long as Brown is around.
    Pessimists are well informed optimists

  4. #3
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Now would've been a good time to file that lawsuit about the Bengals not being competitive.

  5. #4
    Hot Stove Season HotCorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The 513
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Ugh.

    Rather. Rinse. Repeat.

  6. #5
    Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Chester
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    Ugh.

    Rather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Rather?




  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    End of the bench
    Posts
    750

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    I listened last night to Bengals Line and Lapham said there is a rumor going around at Paul Brown that with the seat licenses coming up Mike Brown will buy out Marvin's last year and then do a total clean sweep of the coaches. Said that Zimmer and Fitzgerald would still be under contract (didnt know this, he didnt have to pay those two this year because of their previous contracts with ATL and BALT, so Mikey boy got them for free this year, no wonder they were hired) but, he thinks Zimmer will say screw that Im leaving since he'll be like the violinist on the Titanic. He said Mikey Boy will only come out of hibernation when there's money to be made. Thats why no Chad trade because of the cap hit and youre stuck with 3 first rounders you have to pay for.



    And now he'll have to pay a top 3 draft pick. That's a budget buster in it's own right.
    "Hyperbole is the greatest thing ever" Redsland

  8. #7
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,957

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    How old is Paul Brown again?

    I would love to feed his daughter some truth serum and get her alone for about 20 minutes... does she plan on doing things the same way as her old man? Does she realize what a piss-poor job he has done with the Bengals? Does she care?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  9. #8
    Member RedsFan75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,510

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    My fear is your answers are...

    Yes, No, No
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

  10. #9
    So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Posts
    3,850

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    How old is Paul Brown again?
    He's so old he's dead.:
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster


    "Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

  11. #10
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,957

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    He's so old he's dead.:
    Whoops!

    Can't really call that a Freudian slip, can I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  12. #11
    Senor Votto Degenerate39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,914

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Just get rid of anyone not named Carson Palmer.
    Most Vottomatic Player

  13. #12
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Good news! My wife gave me the OK to buy the Cincinnati Bengals, should I fall into about 500-600 million. Donations are welcome, so lets get this started.
    Witty signature.

  14. #13
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    I think it would be cheaper to pay someone to kill Mike Brown and everyone associated with him. Actually, come to think of it, someone might have to pay me not to . . .

  15. #14
    Member OesterPoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West-central Ohio
    Posts
    2,042

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL team!!!!!!!

    So says Katie.

  16. #15
    The Future GoReds33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    2,463

    Re: Bengals Line rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    Good news! My wife gave me the OK to buy the Cincinnati Bengals, should I fall into about 500-600 million. Donations are welcome, so lets get this started.
    Forbes has them valued over 940 million dollars, so we better start saving even more.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25