Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengals Line rumor

Bengals Line rumor

I listened last night to Bengals Line and Lapham said there is a rumor going around at Paul Brown that with the seat licenses coming up Mike Brown will buy out Marvin's last year and then do a total clean sweep of the coaches. Said that Zimmer and Fitzgerald would still be under contract (didnt know this, he didnt have to pay those two this year because of their previous contracts with ATL and BALT, so Mikey boy got them for free this year, no wonder they were hired) but, he thinks Zimmer will say screw that Im leaving since he'll be like the violinist on the Titanic. He said Mikey Boy will only come out of hibernation when there's money to be made. Thats why no Chad trade because of the cap hit and youre stuck with 3 first rounders you have to pay for.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Retired

Re: Bengals Line rumor

It doesn't matter if they do fire Marvin, this organization is going no where as long as Brown is around.

Now would've been a good time to file that lawsuit about the Bengals not being competitive.

Ugh.

Rather. Rinse. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    Ugh.

Rather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Rather?

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    I listened last night to Bengals Line and Lapham said there is a rumor going around at Paul Brown that with the seat licenses coming up Mike Brown will buy out Marvin's last year and then do a total clean sweep of the coaches. Said that Zimmer and Fitzgerald would still be under contract (didnt know this, he didnt have to pay those two this year because of their previous contracts with ATL and BALT, so Mikey boy got them for free this year, no wonder they were hired) but, he thinks Zimmer will say screw that Im leaving since he'll be like the violinist on the Titanic. He said Mikey Boy will only come out of hibernation when there's money to be made. Thats why no Chad trade because of the cap hit and youre stuck with 3 first rounders you have to pay for.

And now he'll have to pay a top 3 draft pick. That's a budget buster in it's own right.

How old is Paul Brown again?

I would love to feed his daughter some truth serum and get her alone for about 20 minutes... does she plan on doing things the same way as her old man? Does she realize what a piss-poor job he has done with the Bengals? Does she care?

My fear is your answers are...

Yes, No, No
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

How old is Paul Brown again?
    He's so old he's dead.:
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    He's so old he's dead.:
    Whoops!

Can't really call that a Freudian slip, can I?

Senor Votto

Just get rid of anyone not named Carson Palmer.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Good news! My wife gave me the OK to buy the Cincinnati Bengals, should I fall into about 500-600 million. Donations are welcome, so lets get this started.
    Witty signature.

I think it would be cheaper to pay someone to kill Mike Brown and everyone associated with him. Actually, come to think of it, someone might have to pay me not to . . .

You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL team!!!!!!!

So says Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    Good news! My wife gave me the OK to buy the Cincinnati Bengals, should I fall into about 500-600 million. Donations are welcome, so lets get this started.
    Forbes has them valued over 940 million dollars, so we better start saving even more.

Turn Off Ads?