Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UC vs. USF

UC vs. USF

Going to the game tonight! Bringing a few friends. The Nip should be rockin' tonight. I hope we keep this game close. I know it will be cold, but we need a win to stay in contention for the Big East Championship. Keep in mind we stomped USF last year at their place.

Any other Redszoners going tonight?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: UC vs. USF

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    Going to the game tonight! Bringing a few friends. The Nip should be rockin' tonight. I hope we keep this game close. I know it will be cold, but we need a win to stay in contention for the Big East Championship. Keep in mind we stomped USF last year at their place.

Any other Redszoners going tonight?
    I was planning on heading down, but am sick as can be right now so I doubt I will be making the trip. We are going to pull it out though, I can just feel it.

We've got a group of a half dozen headin' down to the Nip tonight, and I guarantee that place will be rocking.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

I'll be there tonight as well.

Should be an awesome time. I have to fish out my all-black jersey to wear.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

This is, in my opinion, the biggest game in the history of the football team. I just have a feeling it will have a huge bearing on the next couple of years. If we really want to be a football school, we need to win this game. Sure, it's been great having a good team for two years, but I would love to have a good. Maybe we can establish a legacy of winning.

So far so good. 17-7 Bearcats just after half.

UC is becoming one of my favorite teams to watch. I hope Brian Kelly stays there for a long time. If he does, he'll build UC into a perennial top 20 team IMO.
    Last edited by OnBaseMachine; 10-30-2008 at 10:36 PM.

24-10 now. 14 minutes to go. UC just ran a real nice goal line play for the TD. Play action rollout and Pike flipped it to the TE in the corner for 6.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Hell of a game by the Bearcats. For the money, they're the best sports value in town.

I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd love to see them keep Brian Kelly and really get serious about winning football.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Its nice to see a football program with a product worth supporting in this town! Huge night for the CATS!!!
    Last edited by Matt700wlw; 10-31-2008 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    Hell of a game by the Bearcats. For the money, they're the best sports value in town.

I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd love to see them keep Brian Kelly and really get serious about winning football.
    Since his press conference, the day he was introduced....myself, and other's I'm sure.....felt BK was a slam dunk. If he leaves, UC is stupid.

Bearcat fans should be proud tonight. Nice win.

It was also cool as hell when your wide receiver hugged that kid. Class act all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    Bearcat fans should be proud tonight. Nice win.

It was also cool as hell when your wide receiver hugged that kid. Class act all the way.
    Plus, he's been closer to Erin Andrews, than many of us ever will be....he talked to her, too....go 7 year old!!!!
    Last edited by Matt700wlw; 10-31-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Great game! I spent the second half of the game looking for Erin Andrews.d

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    Since his press conference, the day he was introduced....myself, and other's I'm sure.....felt BK was a slam dunk. If he leaves, UC is stupid.
    If BK leaves it won't be b/c UC didn't do everything in their power to keep him... it will mean that he's offered a job that he just can't refuse.

Turn Off Ads?