Turn Off Ads?
Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: UK Basketball

Re: Merged: UK Basketball

dab: Here's some criticism for ya: http://www.truebluekentucky.com/inde...-its-over.html

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Woo! Maybe they will both play again in the NIT
    If they take 4 sec teams it will be out of sympathy to Mike Slive for having to watch that crap all year.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Turnovers are all on the players? Um... no! Hell no!

What bowl did UT go to?

Keep coming into UK threads and trolling. You did it during football season and you've certainly showed yourself again during basketball season. I love when other SEC fans are still more concerned with UK than their own programs even when UK is having a down season.
    No such thing as trolling here. We're all members and as such are allowed to post in any thread.

My question concerned comparing basketball programs and you bring up football. That's very telling. If that's all the better you can come up with you might as well have stayed silent

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    I may have agreed if they had another year this like they did last. But for me it would be hard to brag about that 09 SEC East championship if I were a UT fan.
    The 09 SEC championship is what it is and it beats going 8-8. I still can't tell from your response how you see UK's future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    The 09 SEC championship is what it is and it beats going 8-8. I still can't tell from your response how you see UK's future.
    My optimism is in a holding pattern. At best. I hope next year's signees are as good as advertised. But when you are banking on unknowns...

The good news is that a team from Kentucky is guaranteed to make the big dance.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Morehead State REPRESENT!

:

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    No such thing as trolling here. We're all members and as such are allowed to post in any thread.

My question concerned comparing basketball programs and you bring up football. That's very telling. If that's all the better you can come up with you might as well have stayed silent
    You don't seem to understand the definition of trolling.

Coming into a UK thread and telling UK fans to "give it up for Tennessee" is trolling.

I didn't bring up football, I brought up your behavior in the UK football thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    The good news is that a team from Kentucky is guaranteed to make the big dance.
    First time since the days of Dick Fick?

Great name.

Dick Fick never made it. He was colorful, and he drank himself to death, but his teams were never that good. Plus, Murray State ruled the OVC with an iron fist in those days.

It is a shame though that Kyle Macy never made it.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

One positive is that Kentucky did do something right.

Nick Calathes 2/9 shooting, 5 points.

You don't seem to understand the definition of trolling.

Coming into a UK thread and telling UK fans to "give it up for Tennessee" is trolling.

I didn't bring up football, I brought up your behavior in the UK football thread.
    You sure did bring up football. What did this comment have to do with my behavior?

What bowl did UT go to?
    That comment references nothing about me or about basketball. Frankly it's a rather puzzling attempt on your part to change the subject to UT-UK football and I'd love to but I won't because it goes against my principles: I pick on people my own size. Arguably there's no greater mismatch in all of college football than UT-UK. Were you even out of diapers the last time UK beat the Vols on a football field?

I did kind of divert your rah, rah Ky Wildcat party but there's nothing wrong with that.

Your response to my posts are very telling. Being a Reds and Bengal fan, I have a lot of experience defending mediocre teams. You should have handled my comments with a response something like this:

Yes, your UT Vols turned it on at the end to win a very weak SEC East this year. Kudos to you, but watch out for our Wildcats in the conference tournament. We've got your number!
    That would have been the end of it. Instead you guys have given me immense entertainment by bringing up Bowl games, blue moons, trolls and pages and pages of comedy...hilarious

Turn Off Ads?