Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Danny Graves spotted...

Danny Graves spotted...

wait...wrong guy.

I knew all those tattoos were just the beginning.
    Last edited by Chip R; 11-06-2008 at 09:27 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Danny Graves spotted...

He's lost some weight. :ughmamoru

Isn't that GAC, keeping tabs on his daughter?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

It's a small world
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Isn't that GAC, keeping tabs on his daughter?
    Nah, this would be GAC:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ng-system.html

Feminists around the world have reacted with horror to a new line of lingerie that comes equipped with a GPS tracking system.
    The 'find me if you can' range of underwear has been described as a modern-day, high-tech chastity belt.
    'It is outrageous to think that men can buy this, programme it and give it to their partners and then monitor them,' said Claudia Burghart, leader of a Berlin feminist group.
    'It is nothing more than a chastity belt for insecure men.'
    Lingerie maker Lucia Lorio of Brazil says her design targets the 'modern, techno-savvy woman'.
    The lingerie combination set consists of lace bodice, bikini bottom and faux pearl collar, with the GPS device nestled in the see-through part of the bodice next to the waist.
    'This collection... is a wink to women and a challenge to men because, even if she gives him the password to her GPS, she can always turn it off,' Lorio said.

'It's not a modern chastity belt. Some men think they can keep tabs on their girlfriends with it, but they're wrong,' she added.
    Unconcerned with the controversy her collection has raised, Lorio is also dismissive of the global financial crisis and its adverse impact on luxury items sales.
    The GPS lingerie sells from a cool £500, complete with a standard Global Positioning System, to £700 with a more advanced model.
    'Some women are now interested in buying it for protection,' she said, programming it for partners themselves so they are safe on a night out alone.
    'In London, New York, Rio de Janiero - wherever there is danger, the underwear may prove to be a lifesaver,' she added.

But feminists in her homeland have called her a modern-day slaver and urged women to boycott the GPS underwear.
    Last edited by Chip R; 11-04-2008 at 09:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I get no respect on here at all... no respect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPv2toi5og
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I get no respect on here at all... no respect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPv2toi5og
    That was great, It's been a long time since I watched Rodney. I loved this one.

"ahh, I shouldn't make jokes about my wife she's hooked to a machine that keeps her alive...it's called a refrigerator!"
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by aerontg View Post
    wait...wrong guy.

Is that the "Mystery" guy from "The Pickup Artist"?

Quote Originally Posted by aerontg View Post
    wait...wrong guy.

I knew all those tattoos were just the beginning.
    Which one is he?
    Last edited by Chip R; 11-06-2008 at 09:27 AM.

Turn Off Ads?