Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 1869 Red Stockings musical

1869 Red Stockings musical

A friend of mine who plays with the 1869 vintage Red Stockings told me about this musical a friend of his wrote. My friend is going to be playing Harry Wright in the play and the initial performance will be this Saturday.

It is "a heart-warming dramedy of the professional roots of baseball and the city of Cincinnati." One of the main characters is William Howard Taft as a baseball crazy boy in 1869.

It is being performed in what is called Readers Theater (scripts in hand). The actors will be in costume though.

It is Saturday, November 15th and 7:00 P.M. Location is : Cincinnati Yoga School, 6125 Ridge Rd. near Montgomery in Pleasant Ridge. 247-9642

There is no cost but donations will be accepted to benefit impoverished school children in India.

There will be a post performance party at a nearby drinking establishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 1869 Red Stockings musical

Very cool. I hope it gets youtubed since I can't go.

Turn Off Ads?