Who's in your fave 5?
1) Jojo- our version of Matt Holiday; a monster at home (reds/mariners) and all star level everywhere else
2) DougDirt- Basically Homer Bailey. Phenomenal in the minors but gets roughed up a touch in the majors
3) WestofYou- Every team needs a coach that watched pre WWII baseball and can back up almost any statement made with an obscure article from a 1968 newspaper from Omaha. (a la Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting)
4) Mth123- He is a version of Greg Maddux. Except where he aged and slowly saw his numbers drop he remains on his Cy Young form.
5) FallsCityBeer- The amount of pessimism that exudes from his body is rivaled only by Baseclogger and Highlifeman21 (better? everyone stay calm, deep breaths, inhale, exhale, now that must feel better) . He will be able to bring down any opponent's argument in under 3 lines on a post. Basically he is Mariano Rivera