Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who would you pick?

Re: Who would you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Ok, lets just say that we had a challenge from a rival website (e.g., SOSH, not that they're a real rival or anythting) to put up our 5 best posters againt theirs in order to face off in a series of baseball interrogations. Who would you want to represent RedsZone?

My five:

M2
    Cyclone792
    SteelSD
    RedsManRick
    SMcGavin

Who would you go to battle with?
    I don't think you could go wrong with anyone on RZ. Most of us were the top posters or close on our particular sites before we came here. In fact that's part of the reason we came here because we needed to grow. No other site is close IMO. But I will give props to the O's hangout they do ok there and at least have the same passion we do. So my 5, ahh take your pick and I'll run with them. But here's a 5 that I wouldn't mind traveling to that site with.

VaticanPlum - Passionate, who's not a sucker for her.
    OBM - My brotha from anotha motha, we certainly think similiarly when it comes to baseball. Sorry if that offends you OBM. (BTW I'd still take Izturis over Aybar, LOL)!
    SteelSD - Argumentative as all get out but interesting & hilarious too (see Non-baseball chatter). Besides who needs more than him to win an argument?
    TeamClark - Doesn't say a whole lot but Insightful when he does and down to earth.
    Will M - Guy put ME in his top 5, gotta show him some luv for that!

Honorable mentions:
    CoffeyBro (very thoughtful person) & Lockdwn11 (He's my bro-in-law & friend).
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    Is the question who's the best for general baseball knowledge, or who would be best for general baseball discussions/agruments? Seems to me those are two different skilz.
    Definitely the best at discussions/arguments. Remember, you're going against some tough competition (hypothetically of course), so you gotta bring the guns that can fire, not just know how to fire but can't bring it. (Bad analogy, but you get the idea )

BTW, Doug has the right idea. You're automatically included in my made up competition. The idea is who you'd want to back you up while representing RZ.

Raisor has to make the list. All those Nobel Prizes would intimidate any opponent.

Senor Votto

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    True.

Unless the object is to win!

Are you saying your the Juan Castro of Redszone then? :

Turn Off Ads?