Turn Off Ads?

Thread: To those who serve...

To those who serve...

Thank you.

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: To those who serve...

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    Thank you.

x2

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Thanks to those that have served our country, and those that still are serving. God bless you all!

High five!

x3! Thank you to all who served and continue to serve.

Thanks and god bless to all who have fought to protect their countrymen and each other without much thought of themselves.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Thanks to all who have and are serving, but let's think of them everyday. One day out of the year just doesn't do justice to everything they have sacrificed.

Thank you, everyone. I don't want to think of what the world would be without you.

I contiue to be amazed by those willing to serve and put their lives on the line so I can be fat, dumb and happy.

The overwhelming vast majority of our soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines are honerable, courageous, and valiant men and women. Their actions are worthy of great admiration and respect.

I've told my daughter many times that her Great Grandfather (WWI/WWII), Great Grandfather (WWII), Great Grand Uncle (WWII), Great Uncle (Viet Nam) and cousin (Desert Storm) have all sacrificed and given to their country in ways we'll never know or understand.

Thanks to all who served and continue to serve.

Turn Off Ads?