Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoosier Hoops

Re: Hoosier Hoops

FWIW, a friend who's opinion I trust watched Capobianco play this past year and said the same thing Hutchens did. Talented player who will help the team eventually but needs time to develop.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    FWIW, a friend who's opinion I trust watched Capobianco play this past year and said the same thing Hutchens did. Talented player who will help the team eventually but needs time to develop.
    Your friend is right about Copacabana. He will be nice but I wouldn't expect more than 15 minutes or so out of him as a frosh. I will have a further report as I am seeing him at an all star game this weekend.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Your friend is right about Copacabana. He will be nice but I wouldn't expect more than 15 minutes or so out of him as a frosh. I will have a further report as I am seeing him at an all star game this weekend.
    Sounds good. Don't forget to give us your scouting report after seeing him play this weekend.

Won't it be nice when "won't give you more than 15 minutes/game" is the way its expected (because there are honest to goodness talented veterans) as opposed to a dissapointment?

Sounds good. Don't forget to give us your scouting report after seeing him play this weekend.
    Nah, but thanks for asking! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Won't it be nice when "won't give you more than 15 minutes/game" is the way its expected (because there are honest to goodness talented veterans) as opposed to a dissapointment?
    That's a good point. He may be in a situation where he has to go further. I was projecting him on to an "average" Big 10 team.

Nah, but thanks for asking! :P
    Sorry. Would you please give us the report?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    No kidding. I can see where he may get pressed into more time than he's ready for this season. Someone has to log minutes in the post.

Nick Williams to transfer.

http://blogs.heraldtimesonline.com/iusp/?p=3097

Indiana freshman guard Nick Williams has decided to seek a transfer and will not return to the program.

His departure has been the subject of message board chatter for a few weeks, but Williams and coach Tom Crean continued to discussing the matter before deciding that it would be best if Williams, who was not pleased with his role last season, moved on.

We will have more on this story.

IIRC, Williams and Story were the two players people thought were most likely to transfer. And they were right.

Well, we get no scouting report on Capobianco from Dab. Apparently he chose to play golf or go fishing instead. Oh well, I can't blame him for that.

Well, we get no scouting report on Capobianco from Dab. Apparently he chose to play golf or go fishing instead. Oh well, I can't blame him for that.
    Yeah. I am not as dedicated a scout as some. And actually, I was painting a shed!

Yeah. I am not as dedicated a scout as some. And actually, I was painting a shed!
    Painting? That's not nearly as much fun as fishing but at least it's an outdoor activity.

I don't think losing Nick or Story is a big deal

Four of IU's '09 recruits made Scout.com's final Top 100 list. Three were in the top 50. Maurice Creek was #41, Christian Watford #47, Jordan Hulls #50 and Derek Elston was #77.

Turn Off Ads?