Turn Off Ads?
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoosier Hoops

Re: Hoosier Hoops

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Mike Krzyzewski doesn't hear back from the NCAA, the NCAA hears from him. He told them not to worry about the Myron Piggy situation. They offered to allow him to annex a championship for his trouble.
    Is that kinda of a new version of what Tark the Shark always said about UCLA when Wooden was there? Tark always said something like the NCAA is so mad at UCLA for cheating they are putting Long Beach St on probation.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Sounds like everything here is above board, after the Sampson era I hope and pray nothing too fishy is happening in B-Town.

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Calbert Cheaney to join Indiana staff.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6675971
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    Calbert Cheaney to join Indiana staff.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6675971
    Great hire. It will be so nice to see him involved again.

Anyone been following the Gunner Kiel recruiting battle?

Kyle Neddenriep Tweets on Kiel:

"Talked to Columbus East quarterback Gunner Kiel this morning. Would like to have a decision made this month. Indiana very much in the mix."

This is the #1 rated QB in the country according to Rivals. From everything I have read it seems to be down to Indiana, Alabama, Oklahoma and Missouri.

Man, what a get this would be for IU.

That would be great if Indiana could get Kiel. Do you think he is the next Earl Haniford?

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    That would be great if Indiana could get Kiel. Do you think he is the next Earl Haniford?
    Ha! My goodness let's hope not. What a disappointment he was.

IU got three solid commits yesterday. Mike Cotton (LB who chose IU over Kansas St.), Jordan Wallace (LB who chose IU over Illinois, Pitt. and Cinci.) and Kevin Davis (WR who chose IU over Arkansas and Purdue.)

Wilson is doing a great job so far.

Reading some tweets from Crean. He said that Zeller is up over 225. Still thin but that's a nice start.

Also read that LSU transfer Garrett Green will visit IU. He'd be a nice pick up just to have some extra size.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Gunner Kiel has committed to IU.

Probably the biggest football recruit since AT.

What a haul by Kevin Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post

Fantabulous.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Fantabulous.
    As a future grad student in Bloomington

A lot to get excited about with recent basketball and football recruiting. Makes me want to buy some candy-striped warm-up pants.
    Last edited by BillDoran; 07-27-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Great news!!!!

How is his jump shot
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

http://www.foxsportsradio.com/pages/...kkandjack.html

Anyone here this interview? Wow! Zack and Jack (Trudeau) were making some jokes about IU football before Wilson got on and Wilson was simply not having it. In a nutshell, Wilson made the point, “It’s not like climbing Mount Everest. I just don’t like guys cracking jokes about our program.”

After they hung up on Coach Wilson, they just blasted him. Jack then went on to say "I'm gonna see a lot of IU people later today and I'm gonna tell each and every one of them how bad that interview was" and "when I see Ron Zook I'm gonna tell him to run up the score on Indiana this year".
    About a half hour later they're still talking about him and Jack said "there are some football coaches out there who have no business being a Head Coach, and Kevin Wilson is one of them"

I love Kevin Wilson. You disrespect his team in his presence, he will NOT ignore it.

http://www.foxsportsradio.com/pages/...kkandjack.html

Anyone here this interview? Wow! Zack and Jack (Trudeau) were making some jokes about IU football before Wilson got on and Wilson was simply not having it. In a nutshell, Wilson made the point, “It’s not like climbing Mount Everest. I just don’t like guys cracking jokes about our program.”

After they hung up on Coach Wilson, they just blasted him. Jack then went on to say "I'm gonna see a lot of IU people later today and I'm gonna tell each and every one of them how bad that interview was" and "when I see Ron Zook I'm gonna tell him to run up the score on Indiana this year".
    About a half hour later they're still talking about him and Jack said "there are some football coaches out there who have no business being a Head Coach, and Kevin Wilson is one of them"

I love Kevin Wilson. You disrespect his team in his presence, he will NOT ignore it.
    Oh no, don't tell Illinois to run the score up on us.
    I love it. Sure he took umbrage when none was really intended, but I like that he's a little bit over sensitive.

I'm tired of IU football history being measured by our close losses. Those close losses are only positives when compared to the absolute tail kickings which have been distributed on a regular basis.

Kevin Wilson just essentially stated that this is not a team that would give up 83 points to Wisconsin. Which is a start.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Turn Off Ads?