Turn Off Ads?
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoosier Hoops

Re: Hoosier Hoops

I don't think they'll beat Kentucky but I expect them to hang just like last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Stat geek...and proud
    They look like a team that will struggle at times, but other times will shoot the lights out and pull some upsets. If everything goes well they could potentially make the dance but realistically they are probably a NIT team. I'll take that considering where we were 4 years ago.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

We look incredible right now @Evansville.

51-27 at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    We look incredible right now @Evansville.

51-27 at the half.
    Solid start to the season. Three games they quite honestly should win, but they've been talking care of business and not letting an inferior team linger.

The fact that they pole axed two teams that Butler struggled mightily with(losing one) tells me more about where Butler is right now than where IU is, but I've really got no complaints.
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Got my tix to the UK-IU game. Sect DD, Row 3

I like where things are at too and where IU is headed. I think it's taken far longer than we had thought/hoped...but it's getting there.

IU fans have got to be absolutely ecstatic over Zeller. He may end up being the best of his brothers.

I didn't know where to put this but in regards to the IU - Mich St. football disaster someone tweeted.

"IU tried to throw in the white towel but Mich St. intercepted it and returned it for a TD."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    IU fans have got to be absolutely ecstatic over Zeller. He may end up being the best of his brothers.
    I agree. I told my dad that during the Savannah St game. I've been very impressed with Zeller.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I don't think there is any doubt he'll be the best Zeller. I said last year that we should expect from Cody a Freshman season similar to Tyler's Jr. season. Luke was just a huge disappointment.

Just finally had time to watch the IU - Butler game last night. I really enjoyed how hard each side played.

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the work Will Sheehey has put in with his jump shot. I said last year that I knew he'd get it but I didn't think there would be this much improvement this quickly. His timing looks great when he's shooting from long range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Just finally had time to watch the IU - Butler game last night. I really enjoyed how hard each side played.

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the work Will Sheehey has put in with his jump shot. I said last year that I knew he'd get it but I didn't think there would be this much improvement this quickly. His timing looks great when he's shooting from long range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No doubt, the improvement from Sheehey and Oladipo, along with role players like Elston and Roth has opened alot of options for Crean. Imagine two years ago had VJIII and Watford both had an off night on the same night, IU would have lost by 30.

Blatant self promotion, my most recent Pre-Game Meal post is up.
    http://crimsoncast.com/?p=2669

If IU can win the next 2, they have to be considered for votes. If they beat Kentucky on top of that, they will positively be in the Top 25. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Blatant self promotion, my most recent Pre-Game Meal post is up.
    http://crimsoncast.com/?p=2669
    Prediction: NC State will never call itself THE North Carolina State University
    There's a great bumper sticker I saw when I worked at NC State: "Honk if you're a Tarheel. Just moo if y'all fum State".

Of course, it's a tremendous misconception among the snobs at "Carolina", just as many Hoosiers (and I'm an IU alum) don't have a clue about what really goes on at Purdue. Engineering and Applied Sciences programs are tremendous engines for economic and industrial growth...unlike, say, Comparative Literature.

Of course, basketball is another matter entirely- it's hard to argue with the success of UNC.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Turn Off Ads?