Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoosier Hoops

Re: Hoosier Hoops

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I agree with BRM. I am watching the IU - Wake game right now. This is the first of I've seen of them due to the fact that I just moved to Texas, and I can say that they are a fun team to watch and I have the utmost confidence that Crean will build a strong program that we can be proud of.
    As a UC fan who is fairly familiar with Crean from his days in Marquette, I have to believe that he'll do a very nice job and most Indiana fans should be happy with him.

The key right now will simply be patience; I see Indiana this year being in a similar spot as UC was two years ago. This year will be very rough, next year likely rough too, but by 2010 you should start seeing some exciting development unfolding on a nightly basis (if not earlier than that).
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

2. Turn Off Ads?

How in the world did IU get matched up against Wake in this year's Challenge?

There were actually a lot of good games this year, but IU-Wake wasn't much for either team.

I agree with BRM. I am watching the IU - Wake game right now. This is the first of I've seen of them due to the fact that I just moved to Texas, and I can say that they are a fun team to watch and I have the utmost confidence that Crean will build a strong program that we can be proud of.

I think Matt Roth is my new favorite player for IU.
    Good to hear from you Razor!

Roth certainly isn't afraid to launch from deep, that's for sure. He's hitting 43% too. I'd like to see Dumes start hitting a better percentage from downtown if he's going to shoot so much. 24% just ain't cutting it.

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan View Post
    How in the world did IU get matched up against Wake in this year's Challenge?

There were actually a lot of good games this year, but IU-Wake wasn't much for either team.
    Neither was the UNC/Michigan State game. I think they base the matchups on the previous year, don't they?

IU has Gonzaga tomorrow. That one will surely be very ugly but I'll be watching anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    IU has Gonzaga tomorrow. That one will surely be very ugly but I'll be watching anyway.
    The most interesting thing about this game is that its the first basketball game in the new Lucas Oil stadium. It will be interesting to see how it is configured for basketball and to see how good the view is.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Gonzaga is not shooting well yet, so IU is hanging around. Gonzaga's good shooters are getting wide open looks, though, so you have to think it's only a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Gonzaga is not shooting well yet, so IU is hanging around. Gonzaga's good shooters are getting wide open looks, though, so you have to think it's only a matter of time...
    Indiana's really going to have trouble scoring, but hopefully they can ugly up a couple of games and come away with some wins.

One thing IU doesn't have that most out manned teams have is the other squad getting tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

It was nice to see them hang in there with Gonzaga on Saturday. Good defensive effort.

TCU tonight on ESPN2. I've got youth basketball practice tonight so I'll have to DVR it and watch later.

How did you get into a youth basketball league? I'd love to play in a youth bball league, I would dominate those kids.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

How did you get into a youth basketball league? I'd love to play in a youth bball league, I would dominate those kids.

Coaching, dude. Coaching.

Nice win last night against if nothing else a top 100 team. This may be the best win we see from IU for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Easily the best the Hoosiers have looked so far. Big game coming up Saturday...I'm not expecting much though.

Turn Off Ads?