Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Camcorder help

Camcorder help

Our camcorder has died. So we are in the market for one before the holidays. I suspect the old one was dropped, but I can't prove it. It was purchased seven years ago so technology has improved a whole bunch. So the dilemma becomes, what should I be looking for. I am not set up for High Def yet, but hope to be soon. My budget is a little light for this purchase by my calculations. I see many products that look interesting between $275-$400, but the more current technology seems to run $600-$1000. Any advice?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Re: Camcorder help

I'm not an expert, but I dumped my camcorder a while ago. Now, I'll just record quick clips with my regular camera.
    Those long camcorder "testimonials" are usually really boring anyway.
    Unless you really use the camcorder a lot...think about ditching it.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Turn Off Ads?