Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donovan McNabb is a freaking moron

Donovan McNabb is a freaking moron

Remember this is the same guy who scored a 12 on the Wonderlic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MVZg639gJ4

a score of 21 is considered average intelligence, 14 corresponds to the intelligence of an "unskilled laborer" and anything below that means the prospect has two brain cells playing tag.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Donovan McNabb is a freaking moron

I saw this on SportsCenter this morning and thought to myself "dude for your sake I HOPE you are kidding".

If he's not and honestly did not know that and does not know what would happen in the Super Bowl.....oh my.....
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    a score of 21 is considered average intelligence, 14 corresponds to the intelligence of an "unskilled laborer" and anything below that means the prospect has two brain cells playing tag.
    Here's a site with some Wonderlic scores from NFL QBs. They can't confirm the scores, but the numbers have come from scouts and journalists and whatnot. Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly got a 38. Ex-North Carolina QB, Oscar Davenport, somehow got a 6.
    http://www.macmirabile.com/Wonderlic.htm

I thought it was funny watching the end of the game. Neither team really knew what to do. Everybody just stood there in shock.

I'd hate to be a hockey fan, when this happens more than every four years.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

You know, for as often as one would need to know this rule, I don't think his not knowing it has any effect on anything.

And he certainly has fared better than any Bengals QB I can think of.

I'll bet Akili Smith and Tim Couch scored higher than Mcnabb, and which one would you rather have?
    Last edited by Dom Heffner; 11-17-2008 at 03:43 PM.

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post

I'd hate to be a hockey fan, when this happens more than every four years.
    There are no more ties in the NHL
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    You know, for as often as one would need to know this rule, I don't think his not knowing it has any effect on anything.

And he certainly has fared better than any Bengals QB I can think of.

I'll bet Akili Smith and Tim Couch scored higher than Mcnabb, and which one would you rather have?
    This has nothing to do with his ability level, or really his overall intelligence level. But I'd be willing to bet there is only one player in the National Football League who did not know that there are ties in regular season football, and apparently that one player is Donovan McNabb.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

I'm willing to bet there are many more that do not know the rule.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    This has nothing to do with his ability level, or really his overall intelligence level. But I'd be willing to bet there is only one player in the National Football League who did not know that there are ties in regular season football, and apparently that one player is Donovan McNabb.
    I think you are giving the players in the league more credit than they deserve. I bet the percentage of players who did not know this is in double digits.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I think you are giving the players in the league more credit than they deserve. I bet the percentage of players who did not know this is in double digits.
    Definitely...Chad also admittedly did not know games could result in a tie. I agree with Dom on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post

Remember this is the same guy who scored a 12 on the Wonderlic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MVZg639gJ4

I don't really think it's fair to question his overall intelligence... the guy has been a very, very good NFL QB for a very long time, with a Super Bowl appearance to boot. Anyone that reaches that level in the NFL isn't doing too poorly for himself.

However, it is absurd that he didn't know the rule. He was in the league in 2002 when the Falcons and Steelers tied, so I fail to see how he didn't know about this.

If you score a 12 on the wonderlic, you are ... ... to put it kindly: not smart.
    Last edited by WMR; 11-17-2008 at 08:12 PM.

If I could be dumb and be Donovan McNabb, then give me a lobotomy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    If I could be dumb and be Donovan McNabb, then give me a lobotomy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Here's a site with some Wonderlic scores from NFL QBs. They can't confirm the scores, but the numbers have come from scouts and journalists and whatnot. Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly got a 38. Ex-North Carolina QB, Oscar Davenport, somehow got a 6.
    http://www.macmirabile.com/Wonderlic.htm
    Cool. With that score, maybe they should bump Fitzpatrick up and make him the new GM.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?