IMO the Reds can trade the following players:
1. Stubbs. Dickerson & Heissey can be our centerfielders for a few years
2. Bailey or Thompson (not both)
4. Maloney. decent prospect but poor fit for GABP
5. Dorn. if EE goes to LF with Rosales at 3B and with the Frazier/Soto/Fransisco on the way he could be dealt
Some (not all) package of these players could be:
1. dealt for JJ Hardy
2. dealt for Jake Peavey who is then traded to the Mets for Reyes.
why would the Mets do this? they want pitching & Reyes/Wright are blamed for their recent underperformance
3. dealt for Jake Peavey. then Arroyo is dealt to the Braves for Escobar.
4. dealt for Jake Peavey who is then dealt for Escobar++