Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Stove League Show report

Re: Hot Stove League Show report

Please don't tell people how they "feel", a lot of us gave up listening to the Reds because of Marty, I enjoy the road team guys myself and look forward to the day I can again listen to the Reds without being told how much everyone sucks.

On topic..Thanks for the reports Chip
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Thanks Chip very informative.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

he thinks Bronson has turned the corner from being a reliable starter to a consistent starter

Synonyms, reliable: dependable, consistent, steadfast, unwavering, unswerving, unfailing, trustworthy.

Oh, and I don't think I disagreed with a single thing Thom said.

And of course, thanks Chip for all the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Please don't tell people how they "feel", a lot of us gave up listening to the Reds because of Marty, I enjoy the road team guys myself and look forward to the day I can again listen to the Reds without being told how much everyone sucks.

On topic..Thanks for the reports Chip
    I honestly believe Marty has a right to his opinion.

What bothers me is the fact that he and so many Reds Fans believe those opinions are alwasys right.

Thanks Chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    I honestly believe Marty has a right to his opinion.

What bothers me is the fact that he and so many Reds Fans believe those opinions are alwasys right.
    Well, I don't know too many people that ever express opinions they believe to be wrong. :

But yeah, I know what you mean. It seems as though Marty scoffs at any possibilty of being wrong, facts and evidence be damned. Still, when it comes to describing the action, IMO it just doesn't get any better than Marty. Many times, listening to him call walk-off homers sends chills down my spine.

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post

Synonyms, reliable: dependable, consistent, steadfast, unwavering, unswerving, unfailing, trustworthy.

I was thinking the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Many times, listening to him call walk-off homers sends chills down my spine.
    And many times when he poo poos HR's that don't win a game cause me to shake my head in disbelief.

As far as the posters on here that don't like Marty,You must not know what greatness is b/c thats exactly what Marty is
    Greatness usually offers an ounce of humility with a heaping pound of knowledge, the ratios have been off lately in my opinion.

Turn Off Ads?