Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: UC Basketball

Re: UC Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by SeeinRed View Post
    Huge game if UC can win tonight. Too bad most UC fans won't be able to watch it...
    If ya live in Cincinnati, grab a UC student, and you get in free.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatShane View Post
    If ya live in Cincinnati, grab a UC student, and you get in free.
    My guess is, considering the weather, finding a ticket won't be that hard. However, I don't forsee myself venturing out into the snow with these crazy people. I have a Jeep, so I'm not too worried about myself, but just throughout the course of the afternoon, I've watched 3 people slide off the road outside my window. I've been to support the Cats this year. I love going to the games, but I don't live close enough to venture that way in the snow. Seeing that it is Georgetown UC is playing, you'd think fans would be able to watch on TV or at the very least the internet. ESPN is once again trying to leverage its product into an area that does not have it. Hopefully, I will get to hear a win.

Between the weather and ESPN, I have to think Dan and Chuck will have some very good ratings tonight.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

The Bearcats Basketball program needs its students now to be its sixth man on Wednesday night! All students will be admitted access to the game by showing their Student ID card or game ticket beginning at 6:00p.m. Due to the storm, students will only need a Student ID to gain enter the arena. Also, students are invited to bring guests to the game for free, compliments of the University of Cincinnati Department of Athletics.

Tonight’s University of Cincinnati men’s basketball game vs. No. 25/23 Georgetown will be played as scheduled at 7:30 p.m. in Fifth Third Arena. In conjunction with the UC Army ROTC, the Bearcats and the Bearcats Battalion have some exciting events planned, regardless of the weather. The University advises fans planning on attending the game to allow extra travel time and use caution on the roads. The doors of Fifth Third Arena open at 6 p.m. The Bearcats (13-7; 3-4 BIG EAST), who are tied for ninth in the BIG EAST with Georgetown and a half game ahead of No. rv/22 Notre Dame, have won two of their last three games, both on the road.

Which UC student is going to invite me?

I hate ESPN. They pulled this same crap with ESPNU and Time Warner. They will keep buying rights to games and coming up with new stations to show them on until cable providers give them more money to get that channel. BS!

Dion Dixon just drains a three to give UC a three point lead with about eight minutes to go. Come on 'cats, let's grind this one out and grab a huge victory.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

6:02 left. 52-49 is the score, UC is on top. Vaughn will be at the line, with two shots coming.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

UC is down one. Come on Cats!
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

UC up two with a shade over two minutes to go and Dixon's at the line. He has GOT to drain both of these foul shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792 View Post
    UC up two with a shade over two minutes to go and Dixon's at the line. He has GOT to drain both of these foul shots.
    This is the game we needed to keep our tourney hopes alive.

We're in it to win it, Cyclone.
    -LTlabner

This is going to come down to foul shots. If UC can do their job at the line and make their foul shots, they'll win the game. If they miss their foul shots, they'll make it interesting.

And Gates is only able to put down one of two.

Mike Williams hits two HUGE foul shots, Georgetown misses a three, then UC grabs the rebound and Vaughn is at the line with 10 seconds to play.

Hit both foul shots, Deonta, and let's go celebrate.

UC beats Georgetown 65-57! Huge win!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792 View Post
    UC beats Georgetown 65-57! Huge win!
    We're still on the bubble!! Great game, UC!
    -LTlabner

Turn Off Ads?