I know there are many parents with young children on this board so I wanted to bring attention to a potential tragedy that you could avoid with your children.
Last Saturday while we were at the BRM reunion we received a phone call that our friends 18 month old daughter had got caught in window blind cords and was strangled to death. Her mother put her down for her nap and she apparently reached out for the cords from a nearby blind and accidentally wrapped it around her neck and died. She was a very sweet little girl and her mother is sick beyond belief with grief. Please take time to look at this link and take time to fix any potential hazards your young child may encounter.