Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Shield (may contain spoilers if you haven't kept up with the series)

The Shield (may contain spoilers if you haven't kept up with the series)

Does anyone else watch this show? There's only 1 more episode left, and the last few have been incredibly intense...

I can't wait to find out what happens to Vic and Ronnie during the bust, and especially when Ronnie finds out he's not in on the deal...

Same with Claudette, only whether or not she'll keep it together knowing that at this point she can't touch Vic or Corrine...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Shield (may contain spoilers if you haven't kept up with the series)

I've been watching. Incredibly intense, indeed. Great scene with Vic, the feds, and his statement last night.

It's all unraveling for the Strike Team.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I've been watching. Incredibly intense, indeed. Great scene with Vic, the feds, and his statement last night.

It's all unraveling for the Strike Team.
    The look on Claudette's face when the I.C.E. guy told her it was full immunity was incredible. Then to see her go off and "fire" Dutch, it's not just the Strike Team that's unraveling...

I absolutely love the show, it's a shame that it's coming to an end. I can't see any way Shane's going to come out of next week alive. For that matter I've been thinking all along that Vic has to die in the final episode. I can't see them ending it with Vic in jail or just walking away. My guess, he goes down in the line of duty as they make a successful bust. The irony of the city's dirtiest cop being hailed by the public as a fallen hero is too much to pass up.

I have no idea how its going to end. Let me amend that, I have lots of ideas, but no inkling as to which way it will go. Usually, its the guys you think will die instead lives and the guys you thought would make it don't.

Great review of this epi by Alan Sepinwall of the NJ Star-Ledger. I used to read his NYPD Blue reviews when he was a student.

http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2008/1...n-eyes-of.html
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

That confession scene was something. I actually caught myself leaning forward while I watched it.

I think everyone is hoping for an opera-style ending, with bodies strewn all over the place.

My predictions are that Gardocki somehow comes out the other end of this clean and that before all is said and done we're going to see Terry and Lem return.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Absolutely love this show and am sad to be seeing it come to an end.

I actually wasn't a fan of the way this season started, or at least the first few episodes, but it has really picked up in a big way. Liked the way they ended the latest episode as well. I honestly can't see Vic getting away from things again and I have a theory about how he'll be caught up which I'll post below---

---

I noticed that during his confession to the feds, something noticeable that he left out(assuming) was the blackmail files he has on the girl fed(name escapes me right now). I'm thinking that will all come back to bite him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    I noticed that during his confession to the feds, something noticeable that he left out(assuming) was the blackmail files he has on the girl fed(name escapes me right now). I'm thinking that will all come back to bite him in the end.
    He gave her file back to her in the previous episode to help gain her trust. However, I still think he has other files somewhere stashed away for when he'll need them.

I don't think any of the strike team survives the final episode. I think Ronnie finds out Vic gave him up and kills him, then either kills himself when he can't get out any longer, or is killed by the police. Shane I think just kills himself out of what he's let Mara become...

Bump...

Just a reminder, final episode ever is on tonight on FX at 10:00 pm...90 minutes long in case you are DVRing it...

Turn Off Ads?