Turn Off Ads?
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Xavier Basketball

Re: Xavier Basketball

I couldn't be happier with this Xavier team tonight. I didn't think they had this sort of performance in them. Especially without Davis and Christon for long stretches.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Several of my Xavier friends have said this was one of the most satisfying wins ever for them, and I must say I agree. Great effort from all involved.

Yeah, Amos really stepped up, as did nearly everyone else. Total team win.

Taylor is really coming together and Mack believes he can lead the A10 in rebounding. Wow if that's the case.

It was great to see Christon be so efficient with his scoring. That dunk was nasty. This team does need some nasty a little more often.

Very satisfying win for sure. So glad to send Temple off that way.

More nasty on Saturday, this time from Robinson. I liked what I saw from his body language.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Word swirling around Victory Parkway that Mike Bobinski will be taking the AD gig at Georgia Tech. Announcement shortly.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

I just hope the move to the BE7 is totally locked down before this happens.

The young guys are quickly learning how to seal the deal. Tonight was the type of game they would have lost in December. The road is going to be bumpy but this scrappy team might just turn in an enjoyable season.

That was a spirited game of basketball. Both teams were fierce and wanted it badly. Glad Xavier had the best player, otherwise it's a Bonnies win.

I'm heading down to Cintas this afternoon. Haven't been since Senior Night last year, so I'm looking forward to curing my withdrawal.

Never thought I'd be this excited about a home win over LaSalle. It's an interesting season for sure.

Much better atmosphere Saturday. Great win. Lasalle had little fight in them once the game was tied, and that was perhaps a home crowd effect.

Did you guys here about Mack dropping 300 at the Dana's for everyone's drinks and walking out? Pretty cool stuff. I actually considered stopping in and wish I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Never thought I'd be this excited about a home win over LaSalle. It's an interesting season for sure.
    For now, it's a top 50 rpi win, so that's more than a usual Lasalle win. Xavier is coming together now that Robinson is playing with a pissed off face occasionally. Semaj is terrific. Such a delight to see in person.

6 of 8 on the road now...eek. Charlotte is a hard place for them to win, we'll see if foul trouble stays away from them. Then on to St. Joes, which anything can happen there as well.

I keep making the mistake of letting this team reel me in with just a little bit of success.

That LaSalle win looks awfully nice right now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I keep making the mistake of letting this team reel me in with just a little bit of success.

That LaSalle win looks awfully nice right now, though.
    The St. Joe's loss doesn't bother me too much. It's Charlotte that stings.

Turn Off Ads?