Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rays Looking to Trade Bartlett

Rays Looking to Trade Bartlett

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2008/1...illing-to.html

Is this somethind the Reds should pursue? Do we have anything the Braves would be interested in....?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: Rays Looking to Trade Bartlett

Quote Originally Posted by hippie07 View Post
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2008/1...illing-to.html

Is this somethind the Reds should pursue? Do we have anything the Braves would be interested in....?
    Huh?

Based on your question, we're going to trade with the Braves to get Jason Bartlett from the Rays?

Am I missing something?

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    Huh?

Based on your question, we're going to trade with the Braves to get Jason Bartlett from the Rays?

Am I missing something?
    A little compassion for someone who obviously made a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was about to get kinky and we were gonna find ourselves in the middle of a threesome with the Rays and the Braves.

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Thanks for getting my back - it's obviously a typo - can't seem to correct it. I was leaving work when I saw the MLBTR article and thought I'd throw it out there real fast on my way out the door.

Wonder what it would take to acquire him from the RAYS....

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

I would take Bartlett over Kepp, Janish and maybe even Gonzo at this point. Yeah I would absolutely target him, he's exactly what we need to be after right now. He's not bad defensively or offensively and he won't cost much to get or keep. Sure he isn't ideal but I doubt we can find ideal currently.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Doesn't make sense for the Rays to trade him especially when Barlett and Garza were the key players in the deal with the Twins.
    If you think small, you'll go nowhere in life.

Quote Originally Posted by hippie07 View Post
    Thanks for getting my back - it's obviously a typo - can't seem to correct it. I was leaving work when I saw the MLBTR article and thought I'd throw it out there real fast on my way out the door.

Wonder what it would take to acquire him from the RAYS....
    I wasn't trying to jump on your typo, I just had visions of Escobar going to the Rays, and us somehow getting Bartlett, but couldn't come up with a feasible scenario in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    I wasn't trying to jump on your typo, I just had visions of Escobar going to the Rays, and us somehow getting Bartlett, but couldn't come up with a feasible scenario in my head.
    No worries - It's all in good fun.

It just cracked me up that my mind juggled "Braves" and "Rays" (which I'm sure sounded the same in my brain while in a hurry). haha.

As for Bartlett - I'd take him... what are the Rays' needs? Do we match up as potential trade partners?

Turn Off Ads?