Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll Beat You in Euchre, Son

Re: I'll Beat You in Euchre, Son

Back in high school in the 80's, euchre was the craze.

It's funny though because it is pretty a game played only in the midwest. I have never found anyone living on the coasts who knows how to play.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

2. Turn Off Ads?

Anybody ever play British rules, with the joker and what not? Not a fan of that at all.

Also, anybody see any good names online? I just came across ILiquorYouEuchre. 'Bout split my gut.

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Love it. Used to play it all the time with the guys when when we got together, but we've fallen into the Poker frenzy and now play that most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    I love me some online euchre. Given all your guys' (mine) onliine habits (What the hell's the real world?), I was wondering if anybody plays euchre as well. I hope this doesn't break "protocol", but my main site is Hardwood Euchre (funny name, right?). But i also play at pogo.com.

Any of you guys play?
    Some day, and that day may never come, I'll hook up w/ you and play. Just a warning, I'm really really good at euchre.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
    Some day, and that day may never come, I'll hook up w/ you and play. Just a warning, I'm really really good at euchre.
    Deal 'em!

I usually play well into the wee hours of the morning, so if anybody's got a case of insomia and looking to kill some time, drop on by and maybe we can play a quick game or twelve.

I learned to play Euchre in college as well as drinking beer and living on MAC and Cheese for a week. I have never played Euchre online.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I love it too and also play on Pogo.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?