After I graduated high school back in 2001, I started studying accounting. Accounting was a logical choice for me because I pay attention to detail, enjoy numbers, and hey, every company needs an accountant, right? However, within a couple years of college, I realized that accounting wasn't something I wanted to do professionally. Although I'm good with details, my attention span is just a bit too short for me to maintain interest in something that can be so tedious.

After some years of traveling and doing a lot of soul searching, I've decided that I want to return to college and study something else. The problem is, I don't know what I want to study. That's where the advice request comes in.

Like I said, I'm good with numbers, but I just don't want to do anything that involves math. It's more like a hobby for me. I want to avoid science, too, despite how interesting I find it. I thought about history, but I just don't think I have enough passion for it to make it a big part of my life. As for physical labor, I'm 150 lbs., and it's just not my thing.

I also want to avoid philosophy/religion (I have some interest but not enough), health care, engineering, law, management, sales (although I made a killing when I used to do it), business, mechanics, computers (again, I have some interest but not enough), and many of the other, typical options.

Anyway, I'm hoping to do something involving creativity. I always sucked at drawing, painting, etc., and I'm not interested in that anyway unless I could do something similar to http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/ .

Here's what does interest me. I like other cultures. I worry that any culture could get boring after I spend a lot of time with it, though, so I don't want to specialize in any one culture like Russian Studies, for example.

I like languages a lot. I'm not sure why, but I just do. I studies Spanish in high school and really enjoyed it, and I enjoyed speaking Spanish with Mexican cooks that I used to work with. I've been studying German for almost a year, and everyone compliments me on how well I speak. "That's the best I've ever heard from an American!" is pretty faint praise, though. I've also had compliments on my French, even though I've never studied it in a school.

I like writing a lot, too, which is odd because I hated it more than anything when I was younger. I could see myself doing it on a regular basis, but I'm not a big fan of reading, so I don't see myself ever getting any sort of writing degree.

I love music. I'm decent when it comes to playing instruments, but I'm not good enough at any instrument to carry me through anything. I do consider myself to be a pretty good song writer, but I might be better off if that stays as a hobby. As for music engineering or something like that, I could do it and be satisfied because I would always be around music, but working in a studio isn't a passion of mine.

I also enjoy cooking. I have almost no experience with it even though my family has a long history with it. I guess I didn't get the gene or whatever, but I'd be interested in learning more about it.

Finally, I enjoy acting (but I don't have enough energy to be good), comedy (but I just don't like doing standup because I hate people expecting me to be funny all the time), and broadcasting (I have some experience with it and have done very well, but the available opportunities are so slim, and I'm neither clean-cut nor distinguished).

Anyway, I was just wondering if someone could give any general advice. In other words, is there a field that I'm not considering that I should? If I'm interested in doing something that I mentioned, where would be a good place to start? Please keep in mind that I have pretty much the world's worst grades and would have difficulty being accepted into just about any school.