Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Braves/Sox Discussing Dye

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Braves/Sox Discussing Dye

Per Rotoworld, the discussions appear pretty serious and this trade would dovetail with the rumored Greinke/Francoeuer swap.

Guess the Bailey/Dye thing is officially dead.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Braves/Sox Discussing Dye

Good, let Dye age nicley with the Bravos... I hate the Braves...

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    Good, let Dye age nicley with the Bravos... I hate the Braves...
    so how long till Dye has a 3 HR game against us with the Braves lol?
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-0

Well, I'd prefer the White Sox just trade Dye to KC for Greinke. Frenchy has had one above average year in the pros so it is just a huge joke to me that KC would give up a starter with that much potential and solid numbers over the past two seasons for a guy who had an unbelievably crappy year last year. I love Greinke and think he would be a huge benefit to the White Sox if the sox are going to follow the traditional Kenny Williams mode and "win now". If they are rebuilding then i wonder what prospects Atlanta has left. Hopefully something better than flippin brent lillibridge...yuck
    Baseball is not necessarily an obsessive-compulsive disorder, like washing your hands 100 times a day, but it's beginning to seem that way. We're reaching the point where you can be a truly dedicated, state-of-the-art fan or you can have a life. Take your pick. ~Thomas Boswell

Having a life is overrated.

Turn Off Ads?