Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hello

RedsFanInOKC

Hello

I'm Josh. I'm 17 and a Lifelong Reds fan living in Oklahoma City, OK. I'm a Junior in High School. I was born in Cincinnati and only lived ther till I was two, but have made numerous road trips to Atlanta (Living in SC), To Cincy,Chicago and St. Louis (Living in Indianapolis) and Houston, Denver, Phoenix and St. Louis (Living in Oklahoma City).

I bleed Red's Red and follow the Reds all through the season. Always read the Reds Website , The Cincinnati Enquirer, MLBTradeRumors and any other good site to find Reds Info.

My favorite players are Edinson Volquez, Joey Votto and Jay Bruce.

I just love my Reds.

On a side note, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (Autism) when I was about to Start Elementary School and thankfully they say it's something that enables me to know so much about Sports and remember stats and what not.

GO REDS!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hello

Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInOKC View Post
    ...thankfully they say it's something that enables me to know so much about Sports and remember stats and what not.
    I'd say there's a good chance you'll fit in quite well around here.

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInOKC View Post
    I'm Josh. I'm 17 and a Lifelong Reds fan living in Oklahoma City, OK. I'm a Junior in High School. I was born in Cincinnati and only lived ther till I was two, but have made numerous road trips to Atlanta (Living in SC), To Cincy,Chicago and St. Louis (Living in Indianapolis) and Houston, Denver, Phoenix and St. Louis (Living in Oklahoma City).

I bleed Red's Red and follow the Reds all through the season. Always read the Reds Website , The Cincinnati Enquirer, MLBTradeRumors and any other good site to find Reds Info.

My favorite players are Edinson Volquez, Joey Votto and Jay Bruce.

I just love my Reds.

On a side note, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (Autism) when I was about to Start Elementary School and thankfully they say it's something that enables me to know so much about Sports and remember stats and what not.

GO REDS!
    Well, if you live in OKC you're not too far from Binger the hometown of Johnny Bench. If you haven't been there to visit, you should go.

When you do, tell Goober I said hey.

Turn Off Ads?