Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds and Minor Leaguers to play 'Futures Game' in Dayton in 09

Re: Reds and Minor Leaguers to play 'Futures Game' in Dayton in 09

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    You know, I have always enjoyed your posts, and I'm a big Jay Bruce fan, too.

Anyway, if you want some free beer and food at the game, just save me a ticket for the game at Fifth Third Field.
    Maybe I am missing something, so I am gonna ask. How is it that you can attend the game while living in Germany? I realize you can make a trip but would you for an exhibition game? Or do you not actually live in Germany?
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Maybe I am missing something, so I am gonna ask. How is it that you can attend the game while living in Germany? I realize you can make a trip but would you for an exhibition game? Or do you not actually live in Germany?
    I live in Germany at the moment, but I'll be in the States for a few months, maybe longer, depending on how it goes.

I live in Germany at the moment, but I'll be in the States for a few months, maybe longer, depending on how it goes.
    O I C
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Cam, come on down to fine 'ol NC for the game, still plenty of tickets i think. There isnt much of anyhting around the stadium-ok, there is NOTHING around the stadium but a dirt parking lot-no restuarants or bars, I do mean NONE!!! I wil prob go out and tailgate, anyone interested in a RedsZone pre-future-game tailgate in NC?

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Cam, come on down to fine 'ol NC for the game, still plenty of tickets i think. There isnt much of anyhting around the stadium-ok, there is NOTHING around the stadium but a dirt parking lot-no restuarants or bars, I do mean NONE!!! I wil prob go out and tailgate, anyone interested in a RedsZone pre-future-game tailgate in NC?
    I would love to go, and I'd gladly tailgate with you and anyone else from RedsZone, but I'm not sure I could do 18 hours of driving by myself in one weekend. If anyone from RedsZone wants to carpool, then I'd throw in more than my fair share of gas money, though.

Well, as a Dragon Season Ticket Holder - I get some tickets - not sure of the cost yet thought. I just plunked down $800 for a 17 game packet.

If it's $30 like that Marlins game, no way.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

And.... camis thinks Tordi will have a breakout year (if given a chance)......
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Yeah, just like this guy:

Quiet Reverence Vada Pinson Fan's Avatar

Last year my wife and I went to the Marlins-Reds game at 5th-3rd Field in Dayton and had a great time. Heck, I think it was last year??? LOL!!!, Man, I'm losing brain cells way to quickly, LOL!!! We saw Aaron Boone there and he was having a good time talking to his old teammates.

We share season tickets with 3 other friends/families and go to the Dragons games on a rotating basis. We have been lucky to have our turn fall on the 1st ever game at Fifth Third Field, the Midwest All-Star game, playoff games and such. Great seats behind third base but you have to be reay when those left-handed hitters come to bat. Check-swing line drives are the worst!!!

I don't think we'll get to see this year's preseason game (Reds vs. Reds Top Minor-Leaguers) unless the other families pass on this great idea. I would love to go to this game but if any of you do, be prepared b/c the Reds pull their starters after the 3rd inning and rightfully so, but it is still a lot of fun!!!! Go if you can!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    And Chris Heisey will win the Triple Crown

One can dream can't he?

You know, I have always enjoyed your posts, and I'm a big Jay Bruce fan, too.

Anyway, if you want some free beer and food at the game, just save me a ticket for the game at Fifth Third Field.
    I enjoy my posts as well

And lets hope it doesn't rain like it did for the Reds/Marlins game

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruceFan View Post
    And lets hope it doesn't rain like it did for the Reds/Marlins game
    I'll trade you an umbrella for a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Well, as a Dragon Season Ticket Holder - I get some tickets - not sure of the cost yet thought. I just plunked down $800 for a 17 game packet.

If it's $30 like that Marlins game, no way.
    Good God man, $800 for 17 game packet, how many seats is that, your own section? 17 games, is that some mini-season package?

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Good God man, $800 for 17 game packet, how many seats is that, your own section? 17 games, is that some mini-season package?
    I was thinking the same thing. The Bats have a 26 game package for just $199 a seat. But then, Dayton is always sold out.

Turn Off Ads?