Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds sign Laynce Nix, minor league deal.

Re: Reds sign Laynce Nix, minor league deal.

I have no problem with this, if he does indeed stay in the minors. But I recall Corey Patterson supposedly got a minor league deal too, look what happened with that.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleCARDS View Post
    I have no problem with this, if he does indeed stay in the minors. But I recall Corey Patterson supposedly got a minor league deal too, look what happened with that.
    Cpatt made like 2 mill last year. Thats one hell of a MLC, sign me up, I used to catch! (in little league, but still)

Corey Patterson made 3 million in 08.:thumbdown

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    Reds fans, this coupled with the Hernandez and Arthur Rhodes deals; this was our huge offseason. This is my nightmare.
    Cheer up! They still may land Tavaras.

If the Reds sign Tavares I hope they mean to sing The Star-Spangled Banner on Opening Day. Oh, heaven must be missing an angel..... You say Taveras, i say Tavares.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    If the Reds sign Tavares I hope they mean to sing The Star-Spangled Banner on Opening Day. Oh, heaven must be missing an angel..... You say Taveras, i say Tavares.
    It really is Willy Taveras. If there's some other guy named Taveres that they may sign, that's a relief.

http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=430838

Turn Off Ads?