Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Any "House" fans?

  1. #16
    Member Highlifeman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN
    Posts
    8,694

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Yeah. I know he's kind of returned to form after the premiere and he's pretty much permanently single...but still!
    I think we'll continue to see them sniff each other.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    27

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    I'm hooked on House. But I keep thinking as I watch that no insurance company would stand for all those tests and procedures they do - they are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on each patient. American medicine ain't like that.

    I also think they are writing themselves into some corners. House and Cuddy can't be an item - they have to titillate but not satisfy.

  4. #18
    Brett William Moore Will M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crescent Springs KY
    Posts
    3,590

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark T View Post
    I keep thinking as I watch that no insurance company would stand for all those tests and procedures they do - they are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on each patient. American medicine ain't like that.
    Hospitals get paid based on each diagnosis a patient has that led to being hospitalized. If a patient has diagnoses of pneumonia, acute respiratory failure & anemia they get paid for each of these as a flat fee. If the patient stays for 22 days and the doctor orders $1M of tests the hospital is the one that goes banktrupt. So in a case where a doctor is wasting thousands of dollars on uneccessary tests it is the hospital that would pull him/her aside and have a little talk.
    .

  5. #19
    Rally Onion! Chip R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    34,347

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    I like the show but haven't watched it much this year. I have DVRed most of the new episodes so one of these days I'm gonna catch up on them.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

  6. #20
    Administrator GIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    4,056

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    I really like the show, which leads in to one of my favorites...Fringe.

  7. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Milford, Clifton
    Posts
    1,585

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    What time is House on? I saw it at 9 last night on USA, are there any other channels it's on?
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7

  8. #22
    Administrator GIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    4,056

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Tuesday's at 8pm on FOX.

  9. #23
    High five! nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    6,976

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    What time is House on? I saw it at 9 last night on USA, are there any other channels it's on?
    It's USA in syndication and it's on every day at 7 and 8 (I think). There are usually "marathons" on a pretty regular basis.

    Fox shows the new episodes. You can even watch the new episodes online.
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

  10. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Milford, Clifton
    Posts
    1,585

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    It's USA in syndication and it's on every day at 7 and 8 (I think). There are usually "marathons" on a pretty regular basis.

    Fox shows the new episodes. You can even watch the new episodes online.
    Woah thanks.
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7

  11. #25
    Viva la Rolen kaldaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,860

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Great show and I don't miss an episode...

    But lately it seems to be running the "characters' trying to figure out the other characters' psychology" angle into the ground. How many times has someone said this year, "You did that because you want me to think......." or something to that effect. I'm a simple guy...just give me House being a jerk while he solves complex medical cases...too much Freud going on lately. I've just really noticed it this season. But hey, I still tune in.

  12. #26
    High five! nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    6,976

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Great show and I don't miss an episode...

    But lately it seems to be running the "characters' trying to figure out the other characters' psychology" angle into the ground. How many times has someone said this year, "You did that because you want me to think......." or something to that effect. I'm a simple guy...just give me House being a jerk while he solves complex medical cases...too much Freud going on lately. I've just really noticed it this season. But hey, I still tune in.
    Yeah, I'm not sure I like the new "team" as much as the old one. I did think the winnowing process to create the team from last season was pretty entertaining though. Thirteen is interesting but Taub is kind of vanilla and Kutner is just annoying to me.
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

  13. #27
    Puffy 3:16 Puffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Panama City Beach
    Posts
    13,771

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    By the way, Olivia Wilde - - - - - HOT.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

  14. #28
    Let's ride BRM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado's eastern plains
    Posts
    11,232

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    By the way, Olivia Wilde - - - - - HOT.
    Absolutely.

  15. #29
    Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Back in Florida
    Posts
    8,142

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure I like the new "team" as much as the old one. I did think the winnowing process to create the team from last season was pretty entertaining though. Thirteen is interesting but Taub is kind of vanilla and Kutner is just annoying to me.
    You do know, of course, that Chase (Jesse Spencer) and Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) were engaged IN REAL LIFE and then broke up (not sure how pleasantly). For a time you wouldn't see them together in scenes.

    http://www.people.com/people/article...051905,00.html
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

    http://dalmady.blogspot.com

  16. #30
    Member Highlifeman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN
    Posts
    8,694

    Re: Any "House" fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    By the way, Olivia Wilde - - - - - HOT.
    I was wondering "who is Olivia Wilde, and why was she referenced in this thread?"...

    so I googled her, and then said "Oh, 13...."

    Never knew her real name.

    Now I do!

    ... and daddy-likey


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25