Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Didn't Know I Was So Popular

Re: I Didn't Know I Was So Popular

Got nine more requests today!

Make it stop!

So maybe one of the mods can give further explanation on this feature for me. When you accept those requests, just exactly what does that mean? Is it simply like the Buddy List? Are there extra features you're then allowed to then do with those "friends" on the list.

(keep mind out of gutter)
    Last edited by GAC; 12-17-2008 at 07:33 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post

Make it stop!

So maybe one of the mods can give further explanation on this feature for me. When you accept those requests, just exactly what does that mean? Is it simply like the Buddy List? Are there extra features you're then allowed to then do with those "friends" on the list.

Don't worry, GAC, I promise not to post your social security number anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post

Make it stop!

From vBulletin:

Gives quick access to their profiles so you can see what they have been up to. Also if you use the popup friends/contacts list on the Quick Tools menu, then you can mass send Private Messages to them. Though the later has been in the software since 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Don't worry, GAC, I promise not to post your social security number anywhere else.

000-00-0002
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

LOL We all know who was #1.

hint: his name begins with "R" and ends with "62."

If someone invites me to be their friend and I accept do I then invite them to be mine or does the acceptance create the same status for both? I don't want to seem rude by not sending out a simliar request by assuming that it would be redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    If someone invites me to be their friend and I accept do I then invite them to be mine or does the acceptance create the same status for both? I don't want to seem rude by not sending out a simliar request by assuming that it would be redundant.
    If you accept, then you are both friends.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    If you accept, then you are both friends.
    Like, does that mean we're going steady?

I can see where that would get complicated.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    Like, does that mean we're going steady?

I can see where that would get complicated.

Rem
    Yeah, it had that sort of quality to it. I mentioned to someone that it felt like Junior High. I think they have this same feature on Classmates.com and I sent an old buddy an invite and off the email went saying, "Redsmetz wants to be your friend". Yikes. As I told another RZer today, it felt like "pass this note to Jenny and don't let Sister see it!"
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Turn Off Ads?