Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Selling Comic Books

Selling Comic Books

A friend asked me to sell a few boxes of comics for him. They've been sitting in my room for weeks. Does anyone have any experience selling comics? What's the best way to go about it?
    My name is Cheesy Beef Burrito

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Selling Comic Books

Hey Yab--if you have any Brave and the Bolds( Batman team ups from 70's and 80's-specifically issues from 100-200) please let me know. Thanks

I think Steel might be the guy to ask on this one. You might want to shoot him a PM.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

You've got a couple of options. Since you have a couple of long boxes, it might make sense to go to a flea market and rent a booth. It only takes one collector looking for something that you might have to make it worth while.

You can also visit a local comic book shop. The manager will usually have a list of books he's looking for. Be warned, you aren't going to make much if you go to the store.

If you try to sell everything at once, you're going to make about 10cents a book, at most. Try to move stuff in lots if you can.

Turn Off Ads?