The Reds were guilty of it, but there are many others. Take Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, built before the Tampa Bay area even had a team in 1990. Camden Yards in Baltimore, built in 1992, is known as the trend-setter for smaller, new parks. But the Trop (originally called the Florida Suncoast Dome... and then the Thunderdome) is even smaller and was built two years earlier. Here are the dimensions:

Left Field: 315 ft
Left-Center: 370 ft
Center Field: 404 ft
Right-Center: 370 ft
Right Field: 322 ft

Wow. I knew it was a bandbox (everyone does) but I didn't know it was quite that small until I looked it up.

Great American Ball Park (affectionally called Great American Small Park by many, including myself) has similar dimensions to center and the power alleys (in fact, exactly the same in straight-away center). However, down the lines at the Trop is a joke.

I strongly dislike the "Crawford Boxes" at the Park Formerly Known as Enron. However, at least the Astros tried to make up for it in other ways. I happen to like the hill in deep center that pays homage to Crosley Field (although Crosley didn't have a flagpole in the middle of the field). Minute Maid Park would be great without the Crawford Boxes where you can check swing and hit one into the seats for a HR.

At least the Padres built a real baseball field. Same for the Mariners. In fact, they might have taken it too far. There is a happy medium. GABP would be perfect IMO if they could find a way to push the outfield seats back and increase the dimensions just a little bit. I'm not asking for much -- exactly what we had at Riverfront/Cinergy would do the trick. It's close now, but there was no need to make it such a bandbox. And it's not even close to being the worst example of bandboxes gone wild. The Phillies' park is pretty bad. The Trop is horrible as I said above (Longoria would've had 7 HRs if he played for the Padres last year... I keed, I keed) as well as Camden Yards. Here are the dimensions for Camden Yards:

Left Field - 333 ft
Left-Center - 364 ft
Left-Center (deep) - 410 ft
Center Field - 400 ft
Right-Center - 373 ft
Right Field - 318 ft

Again, at least it isn't small all the way around. It's much like Minute Maid in this respect.

Dimensions at GABP:

Left Field - 328 ft
Left-Center - 379 ft
Center Field - 404 ft
Right-Center - 370 ft
Right Field - 325 ft

Not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, especially compared to other parks. But it's small all the way around, especially all of RF. They should have just stuck with the exact dimensions of Riverfront, IMO. We have such a nice park; it's too bad the first thing everyone outside of Cincinnati thinks about when it's mentioned is that's it's a bandbox.