Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dye and Abreu

Re: Dye and Abreu

You guys are funny... Pat Burrell? And you hated Adam Dunn?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    You guys are funny... Pat Burrell? And you hated Adam Dunn?

Not me. I love Production, and OPS. Call me crazy.

Fans and Commentators love BA, they'd get a little more of that from Burrell, plus he's right-handed, so the media would give him a break, even though overall he'd be less productive than Dunn.

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by BLEEDS View Post
    Not me. I love Production, and OPS. Call me crazy. ...
    dude you're so crazy you need a strait jacket. :runawaycr

For a middle of the line up hitter a low .200 ba just doesnt get it done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    dude you're so crazy you need a strait jacket. :runawaycr

I will need one of those if Tavares is in CF and hitting leadoff, and we have a "League Average" LF-er hitting between Votto and Bruce.

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

If we pick up Taveras and he ends up with more than 200 abs I'll be ok umm sorta.

Tavares is a future HOFer

If we pick up Taveras and he ends up with more than 200 abs I'll be ok umm sorta.
    Because I'll be in a straight jacket?!?!

PEACE

-BLEEDS

Hey didn't ya know Taveras would be a late bloomer? He has a ton of scary power that he just can't wait to show off.

Hey didn't ya know Taveras would be a late bloomer? He has a ton of scary power that he just can't wait to show off. ...
    And he's scrappy. Plays the game the right way, he'll make us forget about Adam Dunn and Ryan Freel single handedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Turn Off Ads?