Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cheap Football/Baseball/Basketball/Hockey Jerseys

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Cheap Football/Baseball/Basketball/Hockey Jerseys

Hey fellas

I'm currently stationed at Osan AB in Korea and if anyone is familiar with the way the local economy works they already know about the custom made jerseys and leather works. However if you didn't know there are local shops that only need a picture of the tags, sizes, emblems, colors etc etc and they will custom make any jersey you want. The average price here is around 30$. You can also get custom suits/leather jackets/5950 hats yadda yadda. Pretty much any sort of clothing will be made bootleg but they include manufacturer's tag, sizing lables, and holograms. I will gladly help out any of my fellow redzoners if anyone wants anything made. I got Johnny Bench and Pete Rose throwbacks made for 45$ (I love the exchange rate ) that are completely identical to the 2 I have hanging on my wall that are autographed.

Its a good deal if anyone is interested let me know. Post up in the thread or just send a pm and we can work everything out. My cousin just got a full set of motorcycle leathers he custom designed with shipping for 185$ (3 separate colors, kawasaki decals, and a voodoo witch doctor holding an orc's head )

Let me know if interested.

EDIT Also if they do not have to custom make the jersey and its just on the shelf they are usually 15$. I can't make promises as to whats just lying around though but all of the materials are authentic quality. They have been making loot off of military members like this since my dad was stationed here in '83. Its quality stuff without paying the 700% markup through reebok or nike or whoever. Let me know
    Last edited by thatcoolguy_22; 12-26-2008 at 12:15 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cheap Football/Baseball/Basketball/Hockey Jerseys

I lost my job over a year ago. I may be game for a discount. I'll pm.

Edit: That's a cool deal if you can ship. My nephews... one's going to affy, one's in Iraq and one's in Germany.

I'd love to get a Reds Jersey that I can put their patches on.
    Last edited by Road Pop; 12-26-2008 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Road Pop View Post
    I lost my job over a year ago. I may be game for a discount. I'll pm.

Edit: That's a cool deal if you can ship. My nephews... one's going to affy, one's in Iraq and one's in Germany.

I'd love to get a Reds Jersey that I can put their patches on.
    No worries big guy. I'm going downtown tomorrow when I wake up to peruse the shelves for reds related material.
    Ask your nephews about the gear that you can pick up in korea. Almost everyone in the military has heard something about it. Just to validate. I'll post some pics tomorrow of some of the stuff I find

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Any cool pics?
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

I'm guessing this is illegal.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup View Post
    I'm guessing this is illegal.
    I'm not making any profit. People purchase the jerseys daily. I broke my ankle yesterday and walking on crutches is not much fun. Anyways I googled some pics just so people can see the basics of what I am talking about

http://berkstravels.blogspot.com/200...an-part-2.html
    This link has a lot of pics of right outside of base in the city of songtan

Anyways as soon as I can move around a little easier I'll post some new stuff up

There are trademark and copyright infringements that the MLB, NFL, NBA, etc. take pretty seriously. It doesn't matter if you are making money on the deal or not...they are losing money, and that's where the problem lies. I would think you could get into some serious trouble shipping mass quantities of that kind of stuff from another country.
    I’m not trying to be a “killjoy” or anything, just saying to be careful with this kind of stuff.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I'll bet if Anne Frank were hiding out in some people's closets, she wouldn't have gotten past "Dear diary."

Good lord, lighten up.

Turn Off Ads?