Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year's Eve

Re: New Year's Eve

I'm one of the unfortunate saps working at a bar this evening...

I'll be the one driving home laughing at all the idiots getting pulled over...

and hopefully I'll make some $$$ in tips tonight.

Cheers to the new year
    "It is much easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Year's Evehttp://www.redszone.com/forums/usercp.php

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    I have goals and directions I'd like to take both personally and career wise in 2009, so we'll see if it works out.
    Does that include getting to work on time?

a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

We make fondue on NYE, probably swing by the pub for a early evening beer and then eat cheese and scan the tube for other cheese.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: New Year's Evehttp://www.redszone.com/forums/usercp.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    Does that include getting to work on time?

Oh...that.

I always spend New Years at home. Safer. TeamGriffey's first attempt at staying up until midnight. We'll hang out and eat and play games. Both of us are sick so we'll see who makes it. Aunt TC usually falls asleep before the ball drops. TeamBoone and TeamMorris made a pasta dinner.

New Year's resolution ...... try to come up with a livable weight loss plan. Something I can stick with.
    "I've never understood the term "women and children" as if their lives are somewhat more important than men."

We've got two parties in the neighborhood and are going to the one within walking distance. It's the first time in forever that the wife and/or I don't have gigs.
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

Turn Off Ads?