Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Off topic I know!

Off topic I know!

The fear of the net had me in a state of shock past few days. I could not log in or even find Redszone site. I never realized to that point how much I come here and how it has become a very important part of my every day life.

The people that have taught me and befriended me and how I feel so refreshed to be abck and go oh boy we suck as a team. but I have here to share that pain with and am forever great full
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Off topic I know!

We are a miserable lot to be pitied, that's for sure.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    We are a miserable lot to be pitied, that's for sure.
    Better together my friend, I thought my life line went all Sons of Sam Horn and i was no longer allowed to come here
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

What's going on here? I log in for a few seconds then get a bunch of pop ups and get kocked off line?

I had some problems last night..........glad to be back this morning. I couldn't get logged in, so I did the "send me my password" thing, which included a link. The site informed me the link was invalid. Came back this morning, and I was logged in via my bookmark (like I always was before last night).

Good luck putting it to right, to the admins. I run a site that occasionally has had these kind of database errors with the forum, and it is a nightmare to deal with, especially since, like here, it is a site that we have just for fun, make no money on it, and that it costs untold time and energy. I know that I am not alone in genuinely appreciating their unpaid time and effort in providing us with a something rare in this world, a genuine community that adds something of value to our lives.

Thanks, boss and gik, and best of luck in dealing with getting the site back up and running 100%.

---Aaron

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Now would be a good time to start the donation drive!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Turn Off Ads?