Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFC Championship

Re: NFC Championship

Quick question for Bengals fans:

Let's assume Chad, TJ, and Carson are back next season. We invest in our offensive line and draft any one of Monroe, Smith, or Oher, depending on who is available.

Given the weakness of our running game, do you think Carson Palmer could run an Arizona all-pass offense?
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Given the weakness of our running game, do you think Carson Palmer could run an Arizona all-pass offense?
    I believe Fitzgerald and Boldin are a cut above Chad and TJ and they're really what makes that offense tick. TJ is good but Fitzgerald is just amazing in his ability to catch anything thrown his way. Also, don't forget that this offense led to an 8-8 season in the weak NFC West before heating up for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by joshnky View Post
    I believe Fitzgerald and Boldin are a cut above Chad and TJ and they're really what makes that offense tick. TJ is good but Fitzgerald is just amazing in his ability to catch anything thrown his way. Also, don't forget that this offense led to an 8-8 season in the weak NFC West before heating up for the playoffs.
    9-7, but point well taken. I agree with you that Fitzgerald and Boldin are definitely collectively better than T.J. and Chad, but I'd take a healthy Palmer over Kurt Warner.

Turn Off Ads?