Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Championship

Re: AFC Championship

Wow! Great TD. I'm not sure if the Ravens can even score 13 points the entire game. The Steelers may have already locked this one up.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    Wow! Great TD. I'm not sure if the Ravens can even score 13 points the entire game. The Steelers may have already locked this one up.
    Meh. The ensuing kickoff will be returned at least 40 yards.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Well, I guess not. Whew.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Well... never thought I'd say this but go steelers...
    Last edited by timothy1; 01-18-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Yeah, there's the return I was expecting.

--Ted Williams

Hey! I'm a 40+ year Brown's fan; but I'm rootin' for the Steelers.

The game is playing out like I thought. Flacco is going to have a rough time with the Pitt D.

And so will Warner in two weeks.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

You can't give Baltimore a short field. It's the only way they can score.

--Ted Williams

Well, maybe we have a game again. The Ravens really needed that TD.
    The Cardinals have to love how the Steelers and Ravens are beating each other up.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    Well, maybe we have a game again. The Ravens really needed that TD.
    The Cardinals have to love how the Steelers and Ravens are beating each other up.

Their previous two meetings were fights with Pitt winning in OT 23-20, and then winning again 13-9 in the second meeting.

The big question in this game is if the Raven's offense (Flacco) can get in the game?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    Have you seen Limas Sweed attempt to catch a pass? He acts like he's been thrown hand grenades instead of footballs. Ugly.
    Told you!

Freaking guy drops a sure TD pass and then costs the Steelers their final time out. Brilliant!

--Ted Williams

Now we know why he is a backup.

Too bad he couldn't find a way to drop a sure TD in Columbus a few years back...

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Wow.

Sweed looks worse in every game I've seen him.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Roughing the kicker. Wow!

Good acting job IMO.

Turn Off Ads?