1. We have POTENTIALLY the best starting rotation in the national league.
2. Rhodes will only help the bullpen
3. Our defense in the outfield got better (how could it get worse than Dunn and Jr. range wise?)
4. Tavares stole 68 bases in his worst offensive season ever
5. Bruce & Votto should only get better
6. Other than the Cubs, we have a chance to rack up a lot of wins against mid to low level teams. Of course I never count the Cardinals out....LaRussa wont allow them to be losers.
Please reply with other POSITIVES, there are enough negative threads on this board others can clutter.