Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mel Kiper's Big Board

Re: Mel Kiper's Big Board

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I've been pimping Rey for a year and a half now. Really hope the Bungles draft him. Would be awesome to see him paired with Rivers. The new Takeo and Simmons.
    You may be able to trade down to 10-15 to get Rey. That being said, Simmons and Spikes really didn't work out the last time.

Give me one of Andre Smith or Michael Oher, or even Brian Orapko.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    You may be able to trade down to 10-15 to get Rey. That being said, Simmons and Spikes really didn't work out the last time.

It didn't work out in a macro sense, but I certainly wouldn't say that it was the fault of either of those two gentlemen.

I can't imagine Rey lasting past the top 10. I think Kiper is way off on that estimation.

It didn't work out in a macro sense, but I certainly wouldn't say that it was the fault of either of those two gentlemen.

I can't imagine Rey lasting past the top 10. I think Kiper is way off on that estimation.
    I agree, hopefully he doesn't last past us.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

If Andre Smith is ava. I would understand if they chose him and could certainly not complain. But I would be upset if they took either of those other 2 over him, their potential to bust is too high. The last time I got as upset as I would be if that happened was when we could have had Steven Jackson and traded down & took Chris Perry. Just ask lockdwn11 I was physically sick immediately and for the rest of the day.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

It's not just Kiper either.

SI and RealGM.com have him going 12th to Denver.

GBNReport has him at 16th to San Diego.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

It's not just Kiper either.

SI and RealGM.com have him going 12th to Denver.

GBNReport has him at 16th to San Diego.
    IIRC that's where Ray Lewis (12th?) was selected also. Neither is the most physically gifted but are very high all the way around. Curry will go higher but I expect Rey to be the more productive pro.

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    IIRC that's where Ray Lewis (12th?) was selected also. Neither is the most physically gifted but are very high all the way around. Curry will go higher but I expect Rey to be the more productive pro.
    26th actually.

Kevin Hardy, John Mobley and Reggie Brown were all linebackers selected before Ray-Ray.

26th actually.

Kevin Hardy, John Mobley and Reggie Brown were all linebackers selected before Ray-Ray.
    Wow was it that far down? I guess I had forgotten just how far he'd fallen. Hardy was a top 5 pick wasn't he or was that just his college Teammate Simeon Rice? Illinois was a heck of a team with those guys there. Mobley kinda faded quick and the last thing I remember of Reggie Brown was him at a press conference with a Halo on from his broken neck.

--Woody Hayes

Hardy was taken by Jacksonville with the second overall pick.

Turn Off Ads?