Hell of a game.

Roethlisberger did what great quarterbacks do -- with ~2 minutes to play, down by 3, he took the football and said "Mine." Both QBs played extremely well, which was a surprise given how well both defenses had been playing leading up to the Super Bowl.

Pittsburgh is the unquestioned class of the NFL. They play football their way, and their way has worked for the better part of 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
I don't think there is anything likable about Hines Ward, Joey Porter, Harrison- I mean, it's year after year of the same questionable hits.
I don't think there's ever been a great defense, from the Purple People Eaters or the Steel Curtain of old to the Ravens or the Buccaneers of new, that hasn't been accused of dirty play to some degree. It goes with the territory -- physical play, aggressive attitudes, ballhawking / big play mentality.

They play hard, and the play tough. And, as a result, other teams play scared. It's why you see the Steelers delivering big hits instead of receiving them season after season.