Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds Spring Training TV schedule

Re: Reds Spring Training TV schedule

The 3/19 and 3/20 games will also be on the MLB Network.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/sched...cin&m=3&y=2009

BTW, the Indians will be on MLB Network tomorrow at 3:00 for those interested in seeing what their new facility looks like.
    Last edited by OnBaseMachine; 02-24-2009 at 04:43 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I hope they cover the exhibition game in Dayton vs. the farm system All-Stars

Is MLB TV showing any games? They should be all over spring training.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

The Indians/Giants game on MLB Network was blacked out here (West Virginia) today. Why would a ST game on MLB Network be blacked out?

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    The Indians/Giants game on MLB Network was blacked out here (West Virginia) today. Why would a ST game on MLB Network be blacked out?
    Do you get STO? They may want you to watch it there if you do.

I actually tried to watch that game on MLBN, but I was getting Prime 9 or something instead. Maybe they didn't actually show it? I ended up watching some of it on STO.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup View Post
    Do you get STO? They may want you to watch it there if you do.

I actually tried to watch that game on MLBN, but I was getting Prime 9 or something instead. Maybe they didn't actually show it? I ended up watching some of it on STO.
    I just checked and, yep, I have it. I think it's channel 663. MLBN has showed two Indians games and both times it's been blacked out here. They didn't even show Prime 9 instead, I just had a black screen. I was able to watch the other games with no problems, so I can't complain.

Turn Off Ads?