Turn Off Ads?

Thread: javy a national.

javy a national.

so says mlbtr. minor league deal.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: javy a national.

I really can't believe anyone signed him, had to know ole Jim Bo would come calling

Cheekily Non-Conformist CarolinaRedleg's Avatar

And Leatherpants' obsession with creating the 00s Reds lives.

A busted model is a busted model is a busted model, regardless of what city it's in. Don't think it'll work any better in DC than it has for the Reds. More power to him for trying, though. Keeps them ex-Reds.

It was only a matter of time. Just wait till Bowden signs Dunn and Griffey, then his dream outfield will once again be complete.

Always liked Javy. Hope he does well.

i dont care where he plays as long as its not anywhere in the Reds system. he's dead weight.

That's remarkable, how people joke about Bowden signing all of the ex-Reds and then he keeps doing it and doing it and doing it again. I guess it's not a joke.

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Think of Bowden like Andy Dick. People laugh at him, so he thinks he's funny and keeps it up.

It's still a joke — Bowden just doesn't get it.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

good to see Bowden is still picking at our scraps.

Wonder if he'd trade us their entire organization and ML roster for Bruce and Votto
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

The Reds sucked when Jimbo was here. How does he think bringing in old Reds will improve the Nats? Interesting logic....
    SECOND PLACE DOESN'T CONCERN ME

Well, I at least if you get attached to any former Reds you can always buy a Nats jersey and claim them as your 2nd fav. team. Kinda like how people used to do in the early part of this decade with the Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by smoke6 View Post
    The Reds sucked when Jimbo was here. How does he think bringing in old Reds will improve the Nats? Interesting logic....
    Oh really, he did win the division in '95 and under him in '99 they won 96 games. His act sucked but the team didn't, that's the difference.
    PROVE ME WRONG, REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!

Ol Leather Pants is officially renaming the Nationals the Washington Reds. I cant believe he assembles these guys that didnt work in Cincy and are even older now.

Wow another Red is a Nat. Jimbo must feel like Michael Jackson at a Boy Scout Convention.

Turn Off Ads?