Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews videotaped in the nude through hotel peephole

Erin Andrews videotaped in the nude through hotel peephole

Has everyone else been following this story? I'm really interested to see if they're able to catch anyone.

As someone who has seen the video, Erin has nothing to be ashamed of. Do most women do their ironing in the nude???

Can you imagine the catcalls she's going to hear for the rest of her career because of this? And she thought the drunken college students were bad before...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Erin Andrews videotaped in the nude through hotel peephole

I don't know how long this topic will last on here, but my thoughts are could you imagine the paranoia she must be experiencing now. To not be able to even get ready inside your hotel room without having to worry about some low life trying to catch you on video in a way I'm sure she didn't even think possible.

you almost had to expect something like this to happen. Maybe not as creepy as hiding a camera or what ever but still.

I've certainly lusted toward EA in the past, but I really do feel bad for her. That's just something you don't do, let alone put it on the internet.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Senor Votto

That's terrible. Pics or it didn't happen

Who's Erin Andrews and who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Reporter for ESPN. While her beauty has made this story a lot more noteworthy, it's no less newsworthy because it involves someone famous. The fact that someone drilled a peephole in a hotel room wall and used it to invade the privacy of another and post it on the internet is of great concern. If it could happen to her, it could happen to you, your wife, sister, mom, etc. Imagine some pervert sees you and your attractive wife checking in to the next room and decides your evening activities would make for some great content for his website.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Retired

She always got the comments from guys, so I'm not sure this incident will change much. In the video, you can see her checking herself out in the mirror more than once.......she knows she looks good.

Most major hotels have video setup in all hallways, lobbies, etc, so hopefullly there is a good chance they catch the person who did it. It almost has to be an employee, or friend of an employee, to find out her room number and when she was there to actually run the tape.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    This is the beautiful Ms. Andrews.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/erinandrews.jpg
    Last edited by Chip R; 07-21-2009 at 08:57 PM.

this is getting more interesting.

Retired

I'm not sure why my pic got edited to a link only. There isn't anything bad in the pic, she is fully clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    I'm not sure why my pic got edited to a link only. There isn't anything bad in the pic, she is fully clothed.

We're not to post pictures of hot chicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

I read a couple of hours ago that ESPN feels in might be someone she knows, and that knows her schedule.....another ESPN employee that travels with her and the others in the ESPN team.

This would make sense. Knowing what time she has to be at the stadium, and then knowing what time she would be getting ready to go to the stadium.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Man, I missed out on the video

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    I read a couple of hours ago that ESPN feels in might be someone she knows, and that knows her schedule.....another ESPN employee that travels with her and the others in the ESPN team.

This would make sense. Knowing what time she has to be at the stadium, and then knowing what time she would be getting ready to go to the stadium.
    It would. I'm guessing that Erin is going to be one wealthy lady after this is settled.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?