Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Growing a Beard?

Re: Growing a Beard?

I go between the chin strap and goat. Currently the goat is a bit lengthy much to my wife's chagrin.

Of course, once you put the "top down" (shave yer pate) you get more shaving than you had previously hoped for.
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

2. Turn Off Ads?

I've been growing a beard for about a week now. This is my third or fourth go at it. usually doesn't stay around long.

This is me with a few days of growth. It's a bit longer now.

I've grown them over the years, and the last time I had one my kids urged me to shave it off. I'd grow one now but now there is too much "salt" so I'm clean shaven--it makes me look years younger.

I have a full head of dark hair, and a salt and pepper beard- more salt lately- not too far from 50 and AARP. SO what do I do? Shave my head and grow a goatee. I figure I'm the same age either way on the inside.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

The real question here is: What would Joaquin Phoenix do?

Quote Originally Posted by ochre View Post
    The real question here is: What would Joaquin Phoenix do?
    Mumble, scratch, look down, and mumble some more.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?