Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What did Junior do to Fay?

What did Junior do to Fay?

Amazing the animosity that Fay shows to Junior. He does not miss an opportunity to take a poke at Junior. Even with the Alex Rodriguez thing he rags on Junior for not taking his calls or clarifying his view on the list and how he is inextricably linked to Alex Rodriguez. I wonder why during the Gannett culls they did not make Fay redundant.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What did Junior do to Fay?

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    Amazing the animosity that Fay shows to Junior. He does not miss an opportunity to take a poke at Junior. Even with the Alex Rodriguez thing he rags on Junior for not taking his calls or clarifying his view on the list and how he is inextricably linked to Alex Rodriguez. I wonder why during the Gannett culls they did not make Fay redundant.

You answered your own question. Jr. isn't taking his calls or clarifying his view on the list. Not talking to the press gets the press mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Re: What did Junior do to Fay?

That has always been the mantra for Junior and I respect him for it. He is consistent.

Turn Off Ads?