Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timewasters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    High five!

Timewasters

OK, aside from this timewaster, what are your favorites?

Personally, I can't stop playing this game. If anyone else gets hooked and you qualify for a leaderboard score, post it to the "Redszone" group.

Re: Timewasters

Hmm...let me see...a time waster, something I'd do probably at work. Maybe on my computer.....nope, can't think of one!
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

I've had a lot more time on my hands the last 9 months, so I've had more time to waste as well. Mostly have spent a lot of time on myspace apps such as Mobsters and Mafia Wars which I am still currently playing albeit not nearly as often. I am also currently enjoying a little Mahjong Titans now and then. For a while I had an affinity for Bejeweled 2 and Word Whomp. Also occassionally I'll get in a game of chess, spades, poker, euchre, hearts, freecell or solitaire.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

This, which I first found through a link in an evil post on this board long ago and still has me in its grip.

I just scored 628 a minute ago.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

For me it is fantasy sports that wastes my time. I spend way too much time reading about NBA benchwarmers and proposing trades to people in my leagues.

Fantasy baseball is getting ready to start. I can't wait!

On the brink of disaster

This kept me entertained for a little while: Color Infection 2.

I like puzzle/strategy games that make me think. Samorost is awesome. My favorite time waster of all time though is this: Powder Game

If you like Samorost, Quest for The Rest is made by the same people and promotes the music of The Polyphonic Spree. It's pretty fun, but short.

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by acredsfan View Post
    If you like Samorost, Quest for The Rest is made by the same people and promotes the music of The Polyphonic Spree. It's pretty fun, but short.
    I've played those. Very cool stuff. I'd love to do a music project for something like that.

The greatest internet game I have ever played is Heli Attack 2...

this website is usually my first stop anymore. It has a little of everything
    "The Hall of Fame is there to keep alive the memory of people. You don't need to do that with people like Buck [O'Niel] and Joe [Nuxhall]. Nobody's forgetting those guys."

- Joe Posnanski

I'm often found wasting time playing "Pseudobabble", an online multiplayer word game.

If you're interested, it's at:

http://www.mutantdog.com/membersarea/login.php
    "In baseball, you don't know nothin'"...Yogi Berra

That desktop defender game is killing me Nate... And it's all your fault!
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFan75 View Post
    That desktop defender game is killing me Nate... And it's all your fault!
    I know! It's digital crack!

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    I know! It's digital crack!
    this game has ruined my life. i think i need to join a support group or check myself in to a drug rehab clinic or something.

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

desktop defender is solid but too easy. funnel everything through a gauntlet of weak stations and set up heavy artillery where it can fire on multiple lines you created.

This game
    is tricky

Turn Off Ads?