A few days ago I setup two yahoo roto custom leagues as possibilities for people from here that were interested in a keeper/dynasty league to use. I hadn't done anything in the last few days with them cuz I wasn't sure if I'd keep either one. But in the last few days I've received notifications from yahoo that some people, presumably browsing the yahoo custom leagues, were interested in one of the leagues possibly because the settings are a little different. So I thought I'd keep that one, make it available here first, and than open it up to the general yahoo community in a couple days.

Let me preface this by pointing out that it currently is setup as an autopick draft. I've always preferred live drafts and I didn't realize that I had it setup as an autopick draft until today. I do understand that autopick drafts exist because some people prefer them so if enough people want to keep it autopick than we can do that as is the case with some of the other settings as well. Here is all the info about the league:

Scoring & Settings
League ID#: 44167
League Name: Redszone
Password: dustyisnuts
Custom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....gue/redszone09
Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Autopick Draft
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Rotisserie
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 30, 2009
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played: 162
Max Innings Pitched: 1400
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Monday, Mar 30
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI (corner infielder), MI(middle infielder), 4 OF, 2 DH/Util, 2 SP, 2 RP, 5 P, 8 BN, 1 DL
Offensive Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS
Pitching Stat Categories: W, K, ERA, WHIP, OBPA (on base percentage allowed), NSV(Net Saves)